Zyklon!!!!!!!

Till Fjalls

¥¤ÆZµ
May 21, 2001
* Toronto *
fade.to
Damn! I have been listening to this one MP3 of these guys endlessly the last few days, it kicks ass!!! It's called transcendental war and has Garm on vox about midway through. I don't know how the rest of their tunes are, but if they are comparable to this one, it's gotta be one of the best albums released in ages!!

Now with that said, I also noticed that this tune sounded a lot like Emperor's IX Equilibrium. Anyone else notice this??? The weird thing is, I really like this tune, but for some reason can't really get into the Emperor album, which is pretty odd, considering I find them quite similar!!!

Anyone else find this? Is the Zyklon album worth picking up, or does it all sound like IX Equilibrium rip off (despite the fact that this one tune sounds like a GOOD IX equilibrium rip-off....???)

its brilliant album and deffinately worth picking up if you have ears, and theres a wierd point on the back of their album which i'll mention in another thread.:D get the album now, great booklet to. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF WORMS...

Originally posted by TheWyrM
I HAVE TWO ZYKLON SHIRTS, THEY FUCKING RULE!

:mad: lucky bastard, well i have 2 Katatonia t-shirts and soon 2 opeth ones :heh: , my friend saw a bloke in Camden with one and asked where he got it, he replied Norway :lol: , oh well, when i see Zyklon soon i hope i will get one, cant be bothered to get one through the boklet in the cd cover.

Zyklon are an utter rip off of the more superior band MYRKSKOG. Samoth was so enamoured by them, that he stole their gutiarist! Anyway, get "Deathmachine" (on Candlelight Records), and you'll realize that Zyklon are just a copy (but are good nonetheless).

Later,

NP: Enslaved - Monumension

Originally posted by Nebularus
Zyklon are an utter rip off of the more superior band MYRKSKOG. Samoth was so enamoured by them, that he stole their gutiarist! Anyway, get "Deathmachine" (on Candlelight Records), and you'll realize that Zyklon are just a copy (but are good nonetheless).

Later,

NP: Enslaved - Monumension

you've spoilt my day :D