Lady Gaga

I like the remixes of Lady Gaga songs :p Starsmith remix of Bad Romance is badass.

And considering that I'm pretty much a faggot clubber these days I have to admit, she knows how to write a catchy chorus.

:kickass: That's where all the ladies are.

Dude nothing sucks more than hipster chicks at clubs. Places around here in SF like Blow Up are packed to the brim with hipster chicks usually who are not hot at all (I really do not dig that style) or chicks just trying to bang the DJ's. I've never been to a real bar or club since I'm under 21 but so far it hasn't been very legit except I love seeing the DJ's of the music I actually like haha.

Yeah, but you're in America. Over here in the UK there aren't really "hipsters" just what you could call "normal people". Sure there's a fair few slags about but hey, whatever.

And I find it hard to believe that you can't find a chick who isn't a "hipster" in a club full of people :p

Behemoth sucks and is one-dimensional. ALL their songs are the SAME! For fuck sake, they haven't done anything different in 18 years. I'd rather listen to Lady Gaga than Behemoth any day of the week.

They went from pure black metal to death metal, with some inbetween shit, you can't say they didn't do anything different in 18 years... And as far as I know they're very dedicated to what they do.

They went from pure black metal to death metal, with some inbetween shit, you can't say they didn't do anything different in 18 years... And as far as I know they're very dedicated to what they do.

I agree with this post immensely. It's very irritating to hear people complain about bands anymore. It's always "they've changed so much" or "they sound exactly the same". Is there no pleasing you people, really? Behemoth isn't the most amazing band alive, nor am I a huge fan, but atleast they're consistent.

It's not that they aren't good, it's that there is not much variety in there music besides maybe an acoustic intro here and there. They have found themselves a niche that they are good at. Just like Meshuggah, and Lamb of God, and Necrophagist, and so on. They find ways to rehash the same sounding material for their whole careers.

It's not that they aren't good, it's that there is not much variety in there music besides maybe an acoustic intro here and there. They have found themselves a niche that they are good at. Just like Meshuggah, and Lamb of God, and Necrophagist, and so on. They find ways to rehash the same sounding material for their whole careers.

I completely agree with you, but I can't complain about that really since I think it would be much worse if they were to go and change their sound too much. I'm sure they know what their fans want, and you don't see too many people saying that Behemoth have sold out, or they "used to like them on blahblahblah album". I like variety in my music too, such as Dark Tranquility. Every change they have made I have greatly supported because it has all been for the better, but there are bands like In Flames that have went too far and people wish they would have just stopped evolving.

It's very irritating to hear people complain about bands anymore. It's always "they've changed so much" or "they sound exactly the same". Is there no pleasing you people, really?

I like when band tries to do something different.Im listening to Behemoth since Zos Kia Cultus was released ,and some change in their work would be really good.Same goes for Nile and the most of the modern death metal bands.I know some bands are afraid of changing,cause it means less fans and less fans means less money,but in general i love and respect when band tries to make some change even if they fail,instead of making same songs over and over again for years like Behemoth does.

I haven't really liked a behemoth album in its entirety since Demigod

Have to agree, Demigod was ace but The Apostasy was just bleh. Evangelion was pretty cool, but it just feels lacking, it's hard to describe. It's an intense album, but it's just too samey.

But I find it ironic that the best song (IMO) out of any of those three was At the Left Hand Ov God, which was from the weakest album. :lol:

And considering that I'm pretty much a faggot clubber these days I have to admit, she knows how to write a catchy chorus.

Welcome to my world :(. I went to the Opera three times during the last two weeks. But let admit it, that's the best way to bang an easy mare.

And then when I saw her November 28th, it really changed my view of live perfromances. Truly one of the best act's I've ever seen, and in terms of overall performance, only Iron Maiden beats it in my mind. So I really came. I was fucking dancing and jumping and going wild at the concert. Really fun.

Screw that. You were drunk as fuck and danced on a cypher. That's why it seemed so awesome.

Yau yau. I smell money and teenypop. But I'm not sure since I've only heard 1 song at the gym and it's annoying as shit.