Devil driver-TLKW (5150 and recto)
Soilwork-STD
Vader- since the beast (ashdown and recto), 100% recto in necropolis
Textures-silhouettes
The ghost inside-returners
Apex predator-undivided
Behemoth-demigod

And probably many more...

Didn't BTBAM use Recto's for the first couple of albums? I know I talked with Paul years ago when he used the blackface recto rack and I thought I remembered him saying he used them pretty exclusively. Jamie King may be able to answer that though about the recording for sure.

nice & groovy tune dude, but whats the deal with nigel tufnel solo? :p
Did you mean: Kerry King Solo? :lol:

Kerry King I'd say. I otherwise hate Slayer, but Kerry's solos always sound so fucked up that if you check any of my other tracks, my solos are always like that, so you could say it's "my style" too, repeatability is a pain tho :Spin: But honestly, they are more like placeholders currently.

Didn't BTBAM use Recto's for the first couple of albums? I know I talked with Paul years ago when he used the blackface recto rack and I thought I remembered him saying he used them pretty exclusively. Jamie King may be able to answer that though about the recording for sure.

Actually they have used his rackmounted dual recto on every record up to the new e.p. which i don't know what they used. but from self titled on to the great misdirect they have used the 2 channel dual recto and recto cab :)

I think Dillinger Escape Plan uses them in the studio, but I know they use them live. And they play in E-standard.

Really, you could probably turn on the rock station on your radio and anything released in the late 90's early 2000's will have a Recto on it.

Actually they have used his rackmounted dual recto on every record up to the new e.p. which i don't know what they used. but from self titled on to the great misdirect they have used the 2 channel dual recto and recto cab :)

Nah they have used a bunch of different stuff. Rackmount, roadster,jcm 800, 5150, and axe-fx. Also using either reato cabs or portcity cabs.