Angels don't kill vs Banned from heaven

Which is better, Angels don't kill or Banned from heaven?

• Angels Don't Kill

Votes: 93 54.4%
  • Banned From Heaven

Votes: 78 45.6%

• Total voters
And btw, could you clear us what happens with the 4 different single covers and Rebel Yell and No Commands being re-released as bonuses?

It's just some UK label releasing whatever they get the licenses for. In 06 someone released a 12" In Your Face / She Is Beautiful single, so yeah, people release whatever they can praying that someone actually buys that shit. Probably some stupid fans order those Blooddrunk vinyls too. I know I did :danceboy:

I'm sure the other covers will come with some ridiculous special editions/singles/vinyls too.. just stay tuned for the most useless COB releases ever.

Because in this forum you won't find a damn typical fan. It is irritating many times, but SoB's messageboard is too fanboi/all Bodom related is god (don't get me wrong, but people asks even for Alexi's strap). A mix of both forums would be good I think. It would be an intermediate thing.

This board ain't?:lol: Funny thing about that strap alexi used on söul. I actually have ALMOST exactly same but its blue/grey/white. I didn't know Alexi Had one of those at the time and i went to my local guitar center and just picked out 2 straps and asked my dad for his opinion(coudn't decide) and he chose that one :lol:

ADK, no freakin' contest. Banned is a good song, but come on. You're comparing to Angels Don't Kill here.

fixd.

People, I keep saying but anyone seems to read: before posting, think that your opinion is just that, an opinion, and it's as worth as all others, son don't post things like they are the truth if they're not facts, and ADK beeing better than BFH is for sure not a fact, as well as it's not a fact if someone says that BFH is better than ADK. It's just a matter of tastes, and two people that one likes ADK and the other BFH will never get to an agreement, because each one will think that their's is better. I mean, for example you Altitudes, this way of acting is what you kept bashing Joonas for, and now you are acting the same, and I don't say it because of this individual post nor only because of you. The ''the old one was better'' thing is becoming more and more popular in this thread each day, and it's rally anoying, there's people that doesn't even give a chance the new stuff.

I saw nothing in Altitudes' post that claimed that his opinion was fact. He was merely saying that he thought this new song sucked, and frankly, I'm sick of everyone here crucifying others for not liking the band's newer stuff.

All in all I think Banned is a nice song, but I miss the flow that I know from most Bodom songs. It makes it a song that could be anything else but bodom ._.

I'm happy they said this is the slowest song on the album, and I do actually like Tie My Rope :rofl:. Better than much of the stuff on AYDY, even though that wasn't bad at all, just not as great as the ones before it.

And from the NAMM 2008 backstage thing on youtube, I think Alexi plays much better than on Stockholm and all that. Maybe regaining his skills after the broken arm :p?

Actually, I've started to like Banned from Heaven quite a bit now :rofl:. Still, not one of their best.

And from the NAMM 2008 backstage thing on youtube, I think Alexi plays much better than on Stockholm and all that. Maybe regaining his skills after the broken arm :p?

Did you maybe consider on the Stockholm dvd, or any live performance for that matter, that A) He is playing standing up, with the guitar fairly low. B) Has to play AND sing. C) He is in front of a much larger audience. D) The arm thing was years ago, completely irrelevant. E) Nerves while playing a concert, not some small demonstration.

^ This.

As I said before, Banned is an okay song, but it will never compare to a classic like Angels Don't Kill.

Did you maybe consider on the Stockholm dvd, or any live performance for that matter, that A) He is playing standing up, with the guitar fairly low. B) Has to play AND sing. C) He is in front of a much larger audience. D) The arm thing was years ago, completely irrelevant. E) Nerves while playing a concert, not some small demonstration.

Well, he had too on tokyo warhearts too, and his playing there were much better.

It could be because he's kinda drunk or whatsoever now.
I just hope that he (like in NAMM) will start to play nicer again :p.
But the ESP also kinda makes oup for it. The Jacksons just sounded better for bodom. Though I must say, I like the new tone much better than the one on AYDY

Angels Don't Kill :headbang:

Haven't heard the new one yet though, but I simply love Angels Don't Kill. Perhaps the best CoB song ever.

angels don't kill... no offense 2 cob,but that new song sounds like the whole album is gonna be even more lame than a.u.d.y...