Angels don't kill vs Banned from heaven

Which is better, Angels don't kill or Banned from heaven?

• Angels Don't Kill

Votes: 93 54.4%
  • Banned From Heaven

Votes: 78 45.6%

• Total voters
I'd say Angels cus I heard it first and it inspired me more. Banned From Heaven is still a fucking kickass song and is 10/10. Depends, would you preffer Bodom to have Roope playing solos aswell or keyboard solos? It's really cool, Alexi plays solos but Bodom are unique because they have Keyboard solos aswell. As a guitarist I would think i'd like to have Roope doing solo's aswell but keyboard solos make Bodom unique and serve the song. They help musically and melodically. I am reffering to the solos here

Both have parts to them which demand inhuman vision from the composer I think, it's incredible. ADK is such a fucking awesome song and Banned from Heaven is just as awesome.

Just for example:

ADK
2:46 - 3:13

BFH
0:59 - 1:33

What tha fuck!? Who can compose that shit. Alexi must have extra terrestial contacts.

Tricky one, Angels Don't Kill has always been one of their best..

Can also say that i have withness both songs live..

Banned from heaven is also a great one, but...

I'll will update with more...

Tricky as fuck, but I'll say Banned From Heaven. I just love the intro riff and the riff between the solos.

Both have parts to them which demand inhuman vision from the composer I think, it's incredible. ADK is such a fucking awesome song and Banned from Heaven is just as awesome.

Just for example:

ADK
2:46 - 3:13

BFH
0:59 - 1:33

What tha fuck!? Who can compose that shit. Alexi must have extra terrestial contacts.

:lol::lol::lol:

Banned from Heaven has a good main riff and whatever you call 1:24-1:43 (I don't like how they don't use it on the last half of the song, makes it seem kinda bland). The heavy "Banned from, Heaven" part is pretty cool too. Solo isn't spectacular and I can't get into the chorus.

Angel Don't Kill is average until the solo. It's a nice step up and the instrumental break after the next verse is good. The next guitar/keyboard solo isn't bad.

So I guess they're pretty even, but I think it's going to Banned which is surprising 'cause I thought I liked Angels Don't Kill more.

I'd say Angels Don't Kill. I think it's because it has mode keyboard stuff in it (since I'm a keyboardist), but BFH is really awesome too...:headbang:

For me, this is a tough one. I really like them both.

Although if I had to decide between the two, it would be Angels Don't Kill.
Partially because I prefer the lyrics and melodies.
However, I do prefer the riffs in Banned From Heaven.

Both are really really good.
but....that part in Banned from Heaven at 3:08 until 3:47 is just pure awesomeness, especially the instrumental part when the keyboard kicks in.