Banned from heaven opinions

What is your opinion about Banned from Heaven?

• This song is my new favorite!

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I like it very much.

Votes: 59 37.1%
  • I like it, its so much better then AYDY & HCDR.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • Better then my expectations.

Votes: 31 19.5%
  • I'm positive.

Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Dont hate it, dont love it.

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Worse then my expectations.

Votes: 16 10.1%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
I like it a lot. Wouldn't call it my favorite though. There are way better songs. I like how this album is sounding so far. Cant wait! :headbang:

100% right

Has your life in this forum any other sense than bashing BFH and Blooddrunk? Because if it doesn't then do yourself a favour and leave, you're not going to get anything by flaming the album, and all of your last posts have been like ''BFH sucks!!'' ''this is crap!!!'' ''Blooddrunk's gonna suck''. Relax man. Alexi's not going to come here, read your posts and then redo the whole album to please you, so chill out and get BFH out of your mind.

Has your life in this forum any other sense than bashing BFH and Blooddrunk? Because if it doesn't then do yourself a favour and leave, you're not going to get anything by flaming the album, and all of your last posts have been like ''BFH sucks!!'' ''this is crap!!!'' ''Blooddrunk's gonna suck''. Relax man. Alexi's not going to come here, read your posts and then redo the whole album to please you, so chill out and get BFH out of your mind.

Dude you just expressed clearly what I was thinking :kickass:

I'm sure if he agreed 100% that the song was, for instance, better than anything Bodom has ever done that you would have not bothered to respond. You may get irritated at the fact the SOME people here actually have a fuckin' ear and can tell that the song is not very good =O (OMGOMGOMG!) Its called an opinion. By saying that I don't like the song, it doesn't mean anyone is bashing it. Sorry to say, but many people here that claims this song is amazing or better than anything on the AYDY album is giddy and over-excited because it is a new song, catch my drift?

By the way, I voted "lower than my expectations." I honestly doubt CoB can possibly write something that is ABSOLUTELY terrible.

yeah seriously, that bodomism faggot needs to fuck off. he came here and every post he's had so far is just OMG THIS SHIT SUCKS OMG I'VE GIVEN UP ON BODOM. if thats true he should just leave right now, i can respect someone giving an opinion of it being bad like altitudes has but this guy just came here to flame it and hasn't added anything productive whatsoever. if you've given up on bodom just leave troll, i hated are you dead yet too but theres a reason i'm still here.

Does anyone else think that this is a slightly strange choice of song for an album preview? I mean, this is supposed to be a faster and more progressive album but this song doesn't really reflect it. If this is also one of the better songs on the album then I'm slightly concerned. I don't really see this song as a hit or a single. Dunno, what do you think? If it is going towards a more Hate Crew Death Roll sound than I will be more than pleased (it was the first Bodom album I was introduced to, and I am always partial to first impressions).

yeah i'm not sure why they chose it, in a bulletin or whatever hennka said that the rest of the album was a lot faster so people shouldn't worry or something similar but it still strikes me oddly that this would be the song they choose. hopefully its not the best song on the album and they just randomly chose a song that would be different.

Amazing song , can't wait for album , i love cob , always loved their music , their songs..
If yall dont like it , then idk , gtfo?

"Worse than my expectations" because the song is boring.. nothing COOL or something that makes you wanna listen to the song again. I dont like this song but that doesnt mean the album is gonna suck.Some people act like a typical Backstreet Boys fan hahahah, its scary :zombie: :lol:

"I've been saying Alexi is the "mozart" of writing kickass songs, and this is the newest proof." :loco:

WTF... hahahahha :lol: :err:

:danceboy:

he just agreed with me that alexi used some mozart riffs i dont know what that has to do with him disliking blooddrunk

At first i didnt like it but now i think differently,

It doesnt sound nearly as simple as Tie My Rope, way better writing and composition

It doesnt sound nearly as simple as Tie My Rope, way better writing and composition

That's exactly what I thought, too. A lot better than Are You Dead Yet? in that way, which gets me very excited for the new album. If this was a slow song, I can just think now of how great some of the fast ones will be!

I think it's better written than much of the stuff on AYDY, I just miss some "catchyness" :p in it.
And Alexis vocals sound really flat.