Blind Guardian on NY Area Radio!!!

Stormer

New Metal Member
Sep 10, 2002
New Jersey, USA
Visit site
This is just blew me away... We have a radio show up here in the NY/NJ metro area called Saturday Night Rocks. It is hosted by Eddie Trunk. Well at 12:45 AM this morning, he played "The Soulforged" off ANATO. After the song he also said mentioned the North American Tour and that it was selling well!!! I think the NYC show may be SOLD OUT!! How cool is this, Blind Guardian on a nationally syndicated radio show!

I've been listening to Eddie Trunk here in NYC for at least three years and I've never heard any BG. Hell, he never plays any power metal.

I simply tune in for Iron Maiden, Priest, Manowar, Dio, and some occasional Savatage, Dream Theater, Helloween (ok, ok..they're power metal..but i've heard them twice), etc.

Nice to see some more exposure for one of Germany's finest

Ah, I see you have very good taste... I only found out about Eddie Trunk a little over a year ago. Yeah, it is about time that we hear some REAL power metal over here in the States. Hopefully BG has started a trend and more bands will come over and tour over here. Gotta give Glenn credit for getting BG for their first ever US appearence!!

Only a few more days to go for PP3.

Hey are you going to any of the NY area Blind Guardian shows?