for those in the NY area

Ummm...big deal.

An obscure station will play an Iced Earth song MAYBE one night. Wow.

Not trying to be cynical, but shouldn't more stations be playing them? I mean, I persoanlly prefer Pearl Jam and Disturbed, but Iced eArth is better than KoRn or Trapt.

anonymousnick2001 said:
Ummm...big deal.

Not trying to be cynical, but shouldn't more stations be playing them? I mean, I persoanlly prefer Pearl Jam and Disturbed, but Iced eArth is better than KoRn or Trapt.

Are you kidding? You'd actually listen to Disturbed over Iced Earth? :erk:

anonymousnick2001 said:
Ummm...big deal.

I'd hardly call a 50,000 watt station in New York City obscure. And it's a classic rock station, so other than those 3 hours every week, they don't play korn and that type of stuff (although you would hear Pearl Jizz).

Not to mention I was just trying to give some fans a heads up. Maybe some people haven't heard it at all.

I guess he didn't play it. Although I missed about 30 minutes of the show before his interview with Bret Michaels. Im sure next week it will be on. The single is officially released on the Oct 21. Also the last time Eddie had Ripper Owens on the show, he told Ripper that whenever he had anything new coming out to come back on the show.