C II C USA TOUR 2008

hopefully this was worth the wait for some of you...

Circle II Circle / Circus Maximus / Manticora North American Tour 2008 now confirmed for these dates:

Thursday Mar 6th - Quebec City, CA - Imperial
Tuesday Mar 11th - St Paul, MN - Station 4

Please note - the Quebec show will feature Manticora in direct support of Circle II Circle, with Circus Maximus opening the show.

Thanks for your support and patience. More dates to be announced very soon. Stay tuned.

(next to the worst Pizza place ever,fuck,they served Pepsi,which is sacralidge in its own right)

I serve Pepsi at my movie theatres and as a business owner, let me tell you that Pepsi is a much easier company to do business with than Coke. Their product is far more affordable, they give a volume rebate at the end of the year, their lease equipment program is far better than Coke's ever will be and their reps actually know what they are doing. Not to mention that they have Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper which far outweighs the few customers you piss off when you go from Coke to Pepsi.

I will NEVER serve Coke ever again. Pepsi is *the* way to go.

C/O Your friendly neighborhood SwordLord!

I am honored to be a part of this show and I would like to extend public thanks for everyone behind this show allowing me the opportunity to promote it.

Anyone who would like to travel out to this show, please contact me for discount tickets. Let's support these guys!

Nathan

Unless Hoyt and I can make it happen in KC, then you might be seeing Biffle sooner than later!

I serve Pepsi at my movie theatres and as a business owner, let me tell you that Pepsi is a much easier company to do business with than Coke. Their product is far more affordable, they give a volume rebate at the end of the year, their lease equipment program is far better than Coke's ever will be and their reps actually know what they are doing. Not to mention that they have Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper which far outweighs the few customers you piss off when you go from Coke to Pepsi.

I will NEVER serve Coke ever again. Pepsi is *the* way to go.

PEPSI 4 LIFE $UCKA$

Though I do prefer Cherry Coke to Wild Cherry Pepsi

hopefully this was worth the wait for some of you...

Circle II Circle / Circus Maximus / Manticora North American Tour 2008 now confirmed for these dates:

Thursday Mar 6th - Quebec City, CA - Imperial
Tuesday Mar 11th - St Paul, MN - Station 4

Please note - the Quebec show will feature Manticora in direct support of Circle II Circle, with Circus Maximus opening the show.

Thanks for your support and patience. More dates to be announced very soon. Stay tuned.

Is there a link to all confirmed dates?

C/O Your friendly neighborhood SwordLord!

I am honored to be a part of this show and I would like to extend public thanks for everyone behind this show allowing me the opportunity to promote it.

Anyone who would like to travel out to this show, please contact me for discount tickets. Let's support these guys!

Nathan

Way to go Nathan:headbang::headbang::headbang:Welcome to the Show my friend.

I hate looking for this thread and thumbing through the posts in it everyday... is there any way, now that Hoyt's affiliated with HOS/Intromental, that we could have a sticky topic where the dates could be posted as they come?

Hey, is there anything posted that tells me what all the dates are? I've looked online at the various bands' web sites. I've sifted through this thread. If a definitive schedule has been posted somewhere could you make me aware of it?

That tour looks absolutely stunning. The line-up of bands is a dream come true. I hope the tour stops somewhere near Michigan. In Michigan would be nice. But close by wouldn't be out of the question for a road trip. A short road trip if the tour is a winter one. The Midwest during the winter is no place to spend a lot of time on the road. (But pretend I didn't type that if you're booking gigs for the tour. Michigan is warm and sunny in February. Dry roads. Not a speck of snow.) :)

as per myspace...
As some of you know, CIIC and Intromental Management are working on a 2008 Tour Schedule for the US. We've gotten some dates confirmed and more coming.
Take a look at these dates and if you or someone you know live anywhere near these towns....GET YOUR ASS THERE!

Hope to see you guys in '08!

Circle II Circle - Circus Maximus - Manticora

Feb 29 - Atlanta, GA
Mar 1 - Springfield, VA
Mar 6 - Quebec City, Quebec, CA
Mar 11 - St Paul, MN
Mar 14 - Houston, TX

More to come....Stay Tuned.....

- CIIC

I am also disappointed there isn't a FL date. I could see it being doable. Have the other 2 bands fly into Tampa. CIIC would already be there. Do a show there and then take a bus to Atlanta to do the show on Feb 29. And Tampa's airport is much much much much much easier to fly into than Atlanta's. But I guess it will not happen. Maybe next time. CIIC could still do a bay area show without the other two. That is certainly possible.