ONE MORE WEEK TO GO!

I hate your missing it. I am starting to wonder if I will make it. I have tickets from Thursday on but it has been one hell of a weekend. My wife was in the Emergency Room Friday and the hospital yesterday and I wrecked my car Friday. This after the wife wrecked our van last month and we still don't have it back. I am still going to try and pull it off but it is touch and go right now.
Oh my goodness, that is such terrible news!! Are you both okay?? Are you flying into ATL or were you planning to drive? I sure hope you get to make it! Sounds like you could really use the vacation!

oh no, you're not coming :<
Probably not >:-[

Why aren't you coming??
A last minute problem sucked up some of my savings for my plane ticket. I was going to buy it a few months ago but they were so expensive. I didn't have enough $ so I had to wait. On one hand I'm thankful I had the money on hand for a badly-needed dentist visit, but it's impossible for me to recover that amount in time to buy a flight. If by a miracle I could, I'd have very little food money. Not to mention rent is due two days after returning. My heart is breaking about all of this, however I just don't see how it is possible.............. me not at progpower? what madness!

:bah:

Some things are just to good to be true, this is gonna be the best Progpower yet, until next year heheheheehehehehe.

Oh my goodness, that is such terrible news!! Are you both okay?? Are you flying into ATL or were you planning to drive? I sure hope you get to make it! Sounds like you could really use the vacation!

I am fine. Thanks! The wife needs some more medical tests but I think she will be fine. I am driving so I will pick up a rental tomorrow. I am going to see Sonata Arctica Tomorrow as well. You bet I need a vacation.

Sorry you can't make it.

I am fine. Thanks! The wife needs some more medical tests but I think she will be fine. I am driving so I will pick up a rental tomorrow. I am going to see Sonata Arctica Tomorrow as well. You bet I need a vacation.

Sorry you can't make it.

Well good to hear that you are both relatively close to 100%. Here's hoping that your wife's tests turn out great results! :kickass:

If you're driving, can you be convinced to swing by and pick up a travel buddy? I can help with the costs! :cool: If not, that's cool too. Just sayin...

Well good to hear that you are both relatively close to 100%. Here's hoping that your wife's tests turn out great results! :kickass:

If you're driving, can you be convinced to swing by and pick up a travel buddy? I can help with the costs! :cool: If not, that's cool too. Just sayin...

I am in TN so it's not on the way. ( Otherwise, it would not be a problem) You prob think I am in Houston because that is where we met. ( FBI club )

I am in TN so it's not on the way. ( Otherwise, it would not be a problem) You prob think I am in Houston because that is where we met. ( FBI club )

Oh, duh! Guilty! I knew you were from TN, but simply forgot for the moment. It's a beautiful drive down 75 S. When I lived in Michigan, I made that trip a few times. It's gorgeous and peaceful.

Tammy (and AngraRules), I hear ya about the last-minute surprise expenses. My car's manual transmission decided to break on Saturday after 148,000 great miles (at 40 mpg), and after the rental car, the labor, the replacement part and probably a new clutch -- on the "hey, we've already dropped the transmission, might as well go ahead and replace that too" principle -- I'm looking at around $950 in unwanted, untimely expense. Right before ProgPower. :cry:

On the brighter side....the car broke down while I was heading out of state...and happened to die as I was passing back by my hometown, closest point on the highway.
I shudder to think if it had happened, say, two hours later......or the night before, when I -had- to be at the WREK studios for the radio show....or during ProgPower itself. *whew*

Tammy (and AngraRules), I hear ya about the last-minute surprise expenses. My car's manual transmission decided to break on Saturday after 148,000 great miles (at 40 mpg), and after the rental car, the labor, the replacement part and probably a new clutch -- on the "hey, we've already dropped the transmission, might as well go ahead and replace that too" principle -- I'm looking at around $950 in unwanted, untimely expense. Right before ProgPower. :cry:

On the brighter side....the car broke down while I was heading out of state...and happened to die as I was passing back by my hometown, closest point on the highway.
I shudder to think if it had happened, say, two hours later......or the night before, when I -had- to be at the WREK studios for the radio show....or during ProgPower itself. *whew*
Right on, man. Let us all count our blessings!:headbang: