Enchant Headlines BAR Fest!!!!

Right on Ed, Sean and the rest of the kats in Enchant..... it's so ON!!!

It's great to finally get a Progressive bill in the Bay Area and STOKED this all came together.

METAL!!

Jasun

Finally bro, it took a while but will be well worth it.

Looking very forward to doing this with you guys!

It will rule!

Right on Ed, Sean and the rest of the kats in Enchant..... it's so ON!!!

It's great to finally get a Progressive bill in the Bay Area and STOKED this all came together.

METAL!!

Jasun

I haven't really commented in any of these threads -- even ones where I have had to hold my tongue about certain comments -- but I wanted to go on record as saying we are **totally** stoked about this show and are really gratified by the enthusiastic response it has received. I have been fans and friends of Zero Hour and Enchant (Ed, specifically) for a long time and the opportunity to play for our fans on the same stage as such outstanding musicians and human beings is a real honor. This is why we do what we do.

Heartfelt thanks to all those involved in making this happen, and to Ed and Jasun who, along with me, have been trying to put this together for a long time. It is great that it is finally happening.

We are really looking forward to it, and are working up some special songs for our setlist that we won't be playing later in the year in Atlanta.

See you all soon!

I haven't really commented in any of these threads -- even ones where I have had to hold my tongue about certain comments -- but I wanted to go on record as saying we are **totally** stoked about this show and are really gratified by the enthusiastic response it has received. I have been fans and friends of Zero Hour and Enchant (Ed, specifically) for a long time and the opportunity to play for our fans on the same stage as such outstanding musicians and human beings is a real honor. This is why we do what we do.

Heartfelt thanks to all those involved in making this happen, and to Ed and Jasun who, along with me, have been trying to put this together for a long time. It is great that it is finally happening.

We are really looking forward to it, and are working up some special songs for our setlist that we won't be playing later in the year in Atlanta.

See you all soon!

Hell YEAH man!!!
Looking forward to my DOUBLE SHOT of Redemption this year!!
:worship: :worship: :worship:

And I have mentioned this for PP and October but I have to do it here too for March....

SAPPHIRE!!!!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Tickets for show = purchased

Airline tickets = purchased

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Just gotta lock in the hotel room and me and Uncakev are good to go
:Smokin:

There is a good one called the Wild Palms close to the venue for around $60.00 a night

Hell yeah Bear - that's the one
:headbang:

Thanks man

I gotta ask them for a LATE check in as we should hit the hotel just before midnight on thursday.

You shacking up there?

Kev and Burke--looking forward to seeing you again! Let me know when you're getting into town, and which airport. I may be able to help out with a bit of taxi service if needed.

K, viadragon
Thank you! That would be a great help! You're awesome! :headbang: I know that Dave (Burke) and I look forward to hangin' out with ya again! :kickass:

AWESOME!!! I can't wait to hear them! With this concert and PPVIII, '07 is going to be the year of PROG!!! :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: