Ex girlfriends...

Should I/would you hit it

• Yes, if you don't you're gayer than that time that dude gave you a reach-around.

Votes: 49 66.2%
  • No.

Votes: 25 33.8%

• Total voters
Do it. Then make like a tree and get outta there.

If you have the emotional capacity to do this then GIVE'ER! If you think you'll get all girly and start feeling those "old emotions" then stay the fuck away :lol:

My ex that broke up with me 2 months ago just called tonight because she was looking at townhouses to buy and asked me about a location where one was and if things ever worked out between us is it a spot I would like living at.... How fucked is that? Fuck man women are unbelievable. You don't break up with someone and then start deciding on where to buy a house based on where that person would like to live :lol:

oh... i probably should have mentioned that she has two kids...

by two different guys...

...but she knows I don't like kids in general, so there isn't any "Will you be my kid's father" crap... i made that shit totally clear... many times.

This thread should get interesting now...

edit: I'm curious to see how many of you want to change your votes based on this info...?

no ones gonna know the situation better than you, but i gotta say... be careful with crazy. if she has already in the past exhibited crazy gf behavior, you know what she's capable of. "making things clear" doesnt matter with crazy. theyre crazy! so, having had experience with a crazy ex of my own... i would warn you. make sure youre ready to deal with any shit that might come afterward... and make it worth it.

as for me, i'd look somewhere else for poon. sometimes, crazy just ain worth it. good luck man

Im always down to smash a hot chick.,.. I dont have much for morals... but Im not up for addicts or sluts... regardless of the irony of that statement.

Yeah, who dumped who in the first place?

I left her... for stupid reasons...

The only positive thing I have going for me (in case of craziness) is she doesn't know where I live... but she does have my phone number... though, that is an easy change, should I need to...

I'm honestly going to see where it goes...

I liken this to jumping out of a plane with a parachute someone else packed... enjoy the free fall and hope the chute works...

I do appreciate the responses. :kickass:

well, here's a story that could turn you off, a friend of mine had a real crazy ex and a few months after the break she calls him and they get it on at his place, bad mistake, secretly she was pissed at him and wanted to fuck him up because he was dating a friend of hers and it didnt end well. long story short, he woke up to her smashing his beloved esp custom in half and taking a bat to his mesa recto combo, killed the speaker and broke half the knobs off.

i fixed his amp, no prob on that, but i nearly cried then i seen that guitar in chunks on the floor.

i think my friend still has some pics for the insurance claims, hehe yes he did have that insured. but i will spare you guys the horror of the murder scene.

Putting it in her is like signing some agreement where you don't know what half the terms and conditions are. I'd stay the fuck away. Not worth it. As a guy you can never know what a woman is thinking, especially if she's in some fucking weird crazy/hormonal state.

Putting it in her is like signing some agreement where you don't know what half the terms and conditions are. I'd stay the fuck away. Not worth it. As a guy you can never know what a woman is thinking, especially if she's in some fucking weird crazy/hormonal state.

+1 :heh: