Ex girlfriends...

Should I/would you hit it

• Yes, if you don't you're gayer than that time that dude gave you a reach-around.

Votes: 49 66.2%
  • No.

Votes: 25 33.8%

• Total voters
I do believe that the thing are always able to get worse....uahuauahuh sometime ago i come back to a girl that i left years ago.... but man...that was horrible... i discovered that i fully forget how she really was.....

Wouldnt hit it without a condom, even if she's "on the pill", she sounds like she might use you as a sperm receptacle for gettin her some new kiddy.

Hell thats probably how she got the last two.

I did vote yes at first, but in light of that, hell naw.

...after 10 years, she decides to contact me...

I decided to meet her for lunch and she was all over me...

Should I hit it?

questions that might be asked:

is she hot? yes.
is she crazy? kinda.
is she hot? yes.

Vote now...

Hit it and quit it, like the fellow says.

(This is probably way late but I just noticed the thread)

Öwen;8158614 said:
And remember if you bin them at hers to leave some chilli powder in them.

Öwen;8158628 said:
Extra strengh.

oh yeah... I laughed pretty hard at this...

define crazy.............run away dude

Crazy - She likes nature... a lot... only likes to sit under trees that 'like her'... wears a lot of 'enchanted jewelry'...

Some pluses... she plays guitar and has a pretty decent voice... likes good music... and is entertaining as fuck when she starts talking about random shit... oh and she's still looks like she did when i was with her... only older... nice rack, great ass...

Like I said in the original post... haven't yet... but I'm leaning toward doing it... I doubt I'll score any pics... but I will try... she might be into that kind of thing... who knows... I think the biggest deal about this whole thing... which is something else I didn't mention... I was her first... she was my 5th or something... so... yeah... good times...