Help me find some jeans.

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
I know somebody else had a thread about this a while back, but I'm looking for a specific fit and style.

Right now I wear Levi's Silvertab Baggy Straight Leg, and they sit below the waist (very fashionable). I wear these for farm work, so I don't get the super stonewashed variety.

I don't think the new Silvertab Baggy jeans are like the ones I have.

Can anybody recommend another brand that has a lot of room in the legs, and the jeans are durable?

My problem is that I wear a 32 inch waist with 34 inch inseam. That makes most jeans too tight in the butt and thighs. Jeans aren't designed for anybody with an athletic build. I lost enough muscle/weight with my whole intestine problem that I could probably get by with some jeans that aren't super baggy. I just like lots of room to work with, if you know what I mean.

Oh, and I don't want to spend whatever Gugs would spend on jeans. I'm not going out on the town with these.

Nate ... check out Amazon of all places ... they have a huge selection of jeans.

Personally, with my odd size as well, I get a lot of good jeans from Gap online ... long lasting quality, decent prices and good fits.
Try Easy Fit jeans with a Boot Cut ... they are pretty loose all around without that totally baggy look

[/brokeback]