Help me find some jeans.

bah i hate trying to shop for jeans. i just take whatever boot cuts i can get that are long enough for me :( cuz they don't make nearly enough long legged jeans for teh wimmenz

:lol: Now I feel a little bad for making fun of him. Just get rid of those red dots. Maybe that would do the trick.

By the way, I ordered some Carhartt jeans. I'll see how those work. I know you guys were waiting for my decision on this.

Nate The Great said:
Oh, and I don't want to spend whatever Gugs would spend on jeans. I'm not going out on the town with these.

The go to WalMart what do you want from us????

no, just kidding!!!

If you want enough room in the legs, does that mean what we call:
a relaxed fit?
Because if you do, then I'd say stay away from hip name brands
that have the cigar-look and the fasionable tight jeans for men.

I would seriously recomand you going to a big department store like
Macy's or... I don't know what you have there, and check all kinds of brands that they offer there... I know Levi's always work, or Dockers, or RL (on sale, the prices can be fair)

Dead_Lioness said:
The go to WalMart what do you want from us????

no, just kidding!!!

If you want enough room in the legs, does that mean what we call:
a relaxed fit?
Because if you do, then I'd say stay away from hip name brands
that have the cigar-look and the fasionable tight jeans for men.

I would seriously recomand you going to a big department store like
Macy's or... I don't know what you have there, and check all kinds of brands that they offer there... I know Levi's always work, or Dockers, or RL (on sale, the prices can be fair)

Thanks . . . although the closest Wal-Mart is 40 miles and the closest department store is 120 miles. I usually just order from the internet.