Jasun's Zero Hour Guitar Model!!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
I wanted to share this on the board and Progpower USA has been a huge help to spreading the word about Zero Hour. I'm just very excited about this and wanted to share with everyone.

Thank you all for supporting Zero Hour and this like a dream come true for me.

Jasunmag.jpg

Jasunmag2.jpg

MANNE Gitarren – handgefertigte Edelinstrumente aus Italien

Glenn Hughes, ehemaliger Deep Purple Bassist, Jasun und Troy Tipton - kreative Köpfe der amerikanischen Prog-Metaller ZERO HOUR -, Jason Kaye - Untapped Fury, Alexi Masi - von Beethoven und Bach inspirierter Weltklasse-Gitarrist, Bryan Wright - Kopf der US-Westküstenrocker Triped Device und viele weitere Musiker haben sich bereits von der Qualität der MANNE-Instrumente überzeugen lassen.
Das harmonische Zusammenspiel von Ästhetik, Authentizität und Innovation ist seit der Gründung 1986 das Credo der italienischen MANNE Taos
Zero Hour
Signature
Gitarrenmanufaktur.

Wir sehen uns im Shop!
Ihr PPC-Team

MMB

Want to thank Hawk for theTranslation:

The complete pages are here!

Get yourself the sparkling new online version of the printed magazine!

Manne Guitars - Handmade noble instruments from Italy.

Glenn Hughes ex Deep Purple Bassist, Jasun and Troy Tipton the creative brains behind the American Prog-Metal band ZERO HOUR-, Jasun Kaye -
Untapped Fury, Beethoven and Bach inspired World class guitarist Alexi Masi, Bryan Wright - head of US-West coast rock band Tripped Device and lots of other musicians have been convinced of the quality of MANNE-instruments.

The harmonic interaction of aesthetics, authenticity and innovation is the Italian MANNE Taos credo.

Zero Hour
Signature
Custom made Guitars

We will see you in our shop!
Your PPC-Team

MMB​

Congrats Jasun! That's awesome and well deserved! If I know of anyone looking to buy a guitar, I'll be sure to recommend that one!

Awesome man, congrats!! I like how it's a German advertisement for an Italian guitar made for an American artist, heh.
Is that the same guitar you were playing at the shows in November, or have they made more mods to it for the public release?

Thanks so much everyone for all your kind words and you're all so great to us.

Brutha Gregg....The one you see above is a 6 string. The give you some options and you know they have to have a 7 sting model too....METAL!!

Jasun

LOL, That would be crazy axe....The double neck with a 7-string guitar and a 6-string bass.....The thing is I'm so bad at Bass and my brother cracks me up when he plays guitar lol.

METAL!!

Jasun