ZERO HOUR TO PERFORM AT THE PPC MUSIC SUMMER FESTIVAL IN HANNOVER GERMANY

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
ZeroHour_PPC_sommerfest.jpg

Have some great news to share. Zero Hour will be performing at the PPC Music Summer Festival in Hannover Germany.

Troy and Jasun will be doing clinics on August 30th thru September 1st (possibly September 2nd) for Manne Guitars at the PPC Festival. We are proud to announce that Mikey has received an Endorsement for Dixon Drum and will be doing clinics representing Dixon Drums. Zero Hour (The full band) will be performing twice at the Festival and we'll have details on the schedule-times soon. I want to thank Alex and Thomas of PPC for everything....YOU GUY'S RULE!!! I have to add a thank you to Andrea of Manne Guitars who just rules for Troy and I.

I'm excited to announce that Troy has been interviewed by Bass Professor Magazine in Germany. We are very happy for Troy, he totally deserves it.

That's what I wanted to share with you guys for now. Hope to have more soon for you.

YOU ALL RULE!

Jasun/ZH

PPC Music

Manne Guitars

DIXON Drums

We now have a ZERO HOUR fan page. Our bruthas Jerry who put together this site. Please go and take a look at the page and Jerry, you SO RULE!
ZERO HOUR FAN PAGE