Zero Hour back from PPC Summerfest in Hannover Germany

Desolate Angel

Zero Hour's #1 fan
Dec 5, 2002
Visit site
We had the most amazing time at the PPC Summer-Festival in Hannover Germany. I want to thank Alex, Thomas and everyone at PPC for treating us so great. Alex YOU RULE and PPC is musicians heaven. Everyone and I mean everyone at PPC was so great to us and just want them all to know YOU RULE!!! Congrats to Mikey for the Dixon drum endorsement and those drums are so amazing bro. They sound huge and punchy and please check them out www.playdixon.com ... Troy and I want to thank Andrea of Manne guitars and Bass (The best). We are so honored to play Manne and can't thank you enough Andrea for everything you do for Troy and I.

I have to add and extra thanks to our METAL-BRO Thomas who really took care of throughout our stay in Hannover. Thomas came up on stage and played on Eyes of Denial stage with ZH. He totally ripped it up and we'll have some footage up soon of the performance. Have to give shout out to his awesome wife Agnes. Thank you both so much for showing us around Hannover. We had the best time and both of you are such great people.

Here's some teaser pics for now. We'll have a ton (and I do mean a ton) of pics to share next week of the clinic and live performances of Zero Hour at PPC. Christina of PPC (YOU RULE) took all these amazing pics. We'll also have up the advertising shots she snapped for Mikey of Dixon Drums and J&T for Manne.

Here's one of the coolest things we received at the show. This is Tim and he's a young up and coming drummer. This is his drawing of Zero Hour on stage at the PPC Fest. Thank you so much Tim for coming to the show and we love the drawing. Here is a picture of the next up and coming Drum master....YOU RULE TIM!!!
imgTEASER.jpg

IMG_2970.jpg

IMG_3019.jpg

IMG_3056.jpg

IMG_2475.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_3083.jpg

IMG_4643.jpg

IMG_4786.jpg

They sold the Mesa Boogie Roadster at PPC that was going to be reserved for me to play at the gig. So I had my choice of many amps after that and since they were out of of the Boogie heads I used the Engl head. I use Boogie bro and I'll always endorse Mesa Boogie. I will say the Engl was very good and would be my 2nd choice.

YOU RULE BRO and it's still Mesa Boogie that's number 1.

Jasun