Live experience

BoF

Sep 20, 2002
Denmark
Visit site
:)
I was wondering how many times you guys have seen katatonia live? Me myself have only seen them once a couple of years ago as warmup to Paradise Lost....that was awesome and no doubt one of the best concerts I've ever been to!
Please let me hear how many times you've seen em live :)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I saw them only once last year in November.
It's almost a year ago, and it seems like their gig was yesterday. I keep on talking and talking of this wonderful day everytime I meet a friend who was at that concert with me.
I can't be very objective because I was so excited, but their performance was great!
I also met all the band members, it was such a big emotion to see them in person! They are very nice guys.

I had tickets for the show in Berlin on the 3 February 2000. The lineup was : Kreator/Moonspell/Katatonia and Witchery i think.
Unfortunately Katatonia never said that they'd play there, but i was thinking they would, so i was happy as hell when i went there. Suddenly one guy behind me started to talk with his mate saying: "Hey, did you hear about Katatonia,they won't play tonight"
You can imagine how i was feeling the rest of the night :mad: :cry:
So, i've never seen em, shame on me:s
The next time they are playing somewhere you can bet i'll be the first to buy a ticket ;)

I haven't been lucky enough to see them. BUT whenever they come to the San Francisco area in California, you can bet your ass I'll be there :)

NP: November's Doom - "The Spirit Seed"

Originally posted by ColdDarkNord
Same with me, but in November:) I came to Rotterdam from Moscow special for this show, but gig got cancelled. As I remember, someone from Opeth, prolly drummer, been sick.
:OMG: That SUCKS with a capital S man, coming all the way from Moscow... Couldn't you go to Germany or Poland or something?? That's a lot closer from Russia...

Originally posted by MadTinus
:OMG: That SUCKS with a capital S man, coming all the way from Moscow... Couldn't you go to Germany or Poland or something?? That's a lot closer from Russia...

That was no live show planned in Poland. It's very hard to rich vise to Germany, I cannot go to France cos worked this day, so I choosed Holland... Was a wrong "tonight's decision" /sigh
:erk:

I've seen them just once. That was in 2001 Tuska Metalfestival. I can easily say that it was the best gig i've ever seen. And after Katatonia In Flames played almost as awesome gig as K did.
:headbang:

Katatonia played also in Turku, Finland, few months before that Tuska gig and I ment to go there as well, but something came up and I missed that gig. That was very irritating.

Three times.

2.6.2001 Turku, Finland
15.7.2001 Hellsinki Tuska-Festival, Finland
14.4.2002 Tallinn, Estonia

And I´ve met guys each time after gig. Great persons, really.

Originally posted by Mirva
Three times.

2.6.2001 Turku, Finland
15.7.2001 Hellsinki Tuska-Festival, Finland
14.4.2002 Tallinn, Estonia

And I´ve met guys each time after gig. Great persons, really.

Same here! After waiting almost 10 years, I saw them live 3 times in 10 months, and all the gigs were worth that waiting!