May 21 Clifton, NJ Dingbatz
May 22 Baltimore, MD (ALL AGES) Quarter @ Bourbon Street Ballroom
May 28 Pittsburgh, PA Hard Rock Cafe
June 1 Brooklyn, NY The Bell House
June 3 Wantagh, NY Mulchay’s
June 4 Springfield, VA Jaxx
June 5 Reading, PA The Silo Night Club
June 6 Virginia Beach, VA Gil’s

Since he did a number of shows in CA, and one in Texas recently, I'm hoping that this means he'll be adding some more US tour dates.

Why aren't they touring in Canada? Well, the answer is probably because we're only a handful to actually know the band over here and that I'd probably be alone with a couple friends at their show (and that's too bad)... :lol:

I thinh their last CD is one of their best they have ever done... the guest solo by George Lynch on "The Death of Love" just leaves me breathless every time I hear it!

Appointment with Death, right? I'm not loving that one like I did when I first heard Deal With the Devil. This is a guy/band whose image and antics, while no doubt useful in the 80's, have probably kept a lot of people from hearing some amazing metal albums.

Appointment with Death, right? I'm not loving that one like I did when I first heard Deal With the Devil. This is a guy/band whose image and antics, while no doubt useful in the 80's, have probably kept a lot of people from hearing some amazing metal albums.

I think his live show is fantastic. And compared to certain shock rock acts today (Gwar, Lordi) he's pretty tame, too.

There was a pretty good turnout when he opened for Lordi at HoB a few years ago. There were a number of people wearing Lizzy Borden shirts (a few of those shirts looked vintage) though I did have to laugh at the kids that were like "Uh, some band is opening for Lordi. Lizzy Bordain, or something like that."

Needless to say, I think he won over a number of people who were only there for Lordi.

I just think, based on the strength of his albums - Master of Disguise in particular - that people should be talking about Lizzy Borden the way they do Crimson Glory or early Queensryche.

I know I avoided him for the longest time based on his image, and have been kicking myself for it since then.

Looking at the dates and places the tour is stopping I most say it does not seem to make a lot of sense. No Raleigh show, Volume 11 would have been perfect and I know there is an audience there for stuff like Lizzy. Yet they opt to play dives in VA. that are poorly located.:erk:
I cannot understand the logic of some of these tour managers and "promoters".
I remember about a year ago Cauldron/ Enforcer was routed into some BFE place in the mountains, no one had ever heard of this place. Well I guess their booking guy had. Luckily smarter people intervened I got those guys to the one place in NC where they would work. And sure enough it was a great turn out especially for a week show.
Again I wonder what goes through these guys heads. It is not difficult to investate an area, it's scene or lack thereof, it's bands, etc.
Another one that comes to mind is that Tony Martin thing, that just seemed stupid all around. Hate that it did not happen I'm a huge fan and would have loved to have seen it.

May 30th is Club Hell in Providence. Just saw the date now.

Probably going. Saw Lizzy a few years ago with a support slot, be cool to see a headlining set. Plus, it's only ten minutes from my house, so as long as I have the money I have very little reason not to go.

Saw Lizzy last night at Jaxx. He puts on such a great show, never mind the fact that there were only about 45-50 people there (including local opening bands). I even got to go on stage and help remove a stripper/victim.