Lordi - Scare Force One

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
I used to love Lordi but I've gone off them over recent times. The new song is trying hard to be very catchy but I don't find it hummable or memorable to be honest. I like the sound of the song though so there is some spark. I hope the other songs are better but this song is not pulling me back to being a fan again at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey PIOT, Gwar is a rip off of Kiss and Kiss is a rip off of Alice Cooper...its just a vicious cycle.....but getting back to Lordi...I agree; I use to love them. Their first three albums were awesome....now days I am starting to cringe when I hear them. They have really lost their way. Think they are trying to hard.

Sounds hacky and forced. It seems like the common theme here is that everything after they hit it big in Eurovision has been a disappointment, and that certainly lines up with my feelings. "The Arockalypse" was their last really inspired outing, I think their gimmick has played out. They burned fast and hot.

LORDI PREMIER "SCARE FORCE ONE" VIDEO

Finland's Lordi released their new album, Scare Force One, today (October 31st) in Europe. The album will be available on November 4th in North America via AFM Records. An official video for the album's title track can be found below.

p191aoe19mlf01kcp1sgg1ftp15gu4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: