Type O Negative's tour (and Lordi)

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
Lordi is to support Type O Negative on Type O's upcoming tour in October. Was tempted to go as a long time Type O fan. Not really a fan of Lordi, but I haven't listened to them much. They seem to me to be a commercialized hard rock band, with catchy melodic songs.

That's good news. I'd go check them out. Maybe this time I'll finally get to see TypeO. Something always happens and prevents me from going, haha...

Type O back in the spring was actually very boring... but Lordi just sounds like a lot of fun. (I mean, they have monster costumes!). Haha. If I snag a spot on the guest list I'll come out.

lordi put on a very fun, if not original stage show. They are a commercial sounding hard rock band, but with that finnish/european flavor which makes them instantly better, and its hard to deny the catchiness of there tunes. I too have been wanting to see type o negative for a while but I always get screwed over, so I bought my tix already for this tour at the CT stop :)

Type O was really boring in May, but I might go to see Lordi, even though I can't stand their music. They seem like they would be a fun show though.

I thought Type O put on a great show, though it was my first time seeing them so maybe you guys had higher expectations. Lordi was amazing at Ozzfest. It will be a totally different show though since they concerts will be held in smaller venues I would imagine no chainsaw shooting sparks.

Well, it was my first time seeing them too. IMO the best part of their set was their choice of opening song, which was a cover of "Magical Mystery Tour."