Mercenary band chat at the PPUsa chatroom at 6pm Eastern time on Wednesday!

pollution

Yes,they call me Aki too.
Jul 18, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Hey folks,

members of Mercenary have agreed to do a special PPUsa-related chat session with fans at 6pm Eastern US time on Wednesday the 30th of August.

So fans of the band make sure to come on over for it, will be a lot of fun for sure. It will be an open chat session, meaning that everyone is allowed to talk all the time without turns being given. So PLEASE do not flood the screen with useless lines and everyone will be able to read what's happening (moderation will be used when needed). This will help to make the chat enjoyable for both the band and the fans.

The chatroom can be joined at http://www.progpowerusa.com/chat/ by using the Java program there.

Hope to see many of you around for a little pre-taste of PP partying :cool:
-Aki- (aka "pollution", the PPUsa chat administrator)

That's great! Thanks, Aki. This surely be a lot of fun. Hope everyone remembers the one rule to keep it readable. Cya all there!

Damnit!!!!!! 6pm EST is 4pm mst, and i won't be getting home until 5:30mst so i will probably miss it. I hate that grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, can't wait till i can tell this place to shove it. We are having that yearly managers seminar( the one that caused me to miss PPVI last year). Luckily this year it's this week and here in El Paso, but alas it is causing me to miss something.

Pyramaze51 said:
Damnit!!!!!! 6pm EST is 4pm mst, and i won't be getting home until 5:30mst so i will probably miss it.
Sorry to hear that John, can't do much about that since it will already be midnight in Denmark when it begins and it wouldn't be fair to keep the guys awake all night. I'm sure you'll get to chat up with them at PP though so don't worry!

pollution said:
Sorry to hear that John, can't do much about that since it will already be midnight in Denmark when it begins and it wouldn't be fair to keep the guys awake all night. I'm sure you'll get to chat up with them at PP though so don't worry!
Yeah your right, i just hate missing it. Tell them Hello from me, and i will see them in Two weeks at PPVII. You guys have a great time, and remember keep it civil hehehehehe. :kickass:

5 out of the 6 Mercenary guys are in - Great, funny guys for a chat like this! If you join please give the guys some time to answer the questions, keeping it at a one question at a time pace.