The PPUsa chatroom is open now!

pollution

Yes,they call me Aki too.
Jul 18, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
The brand new PPUsa chatroom (approved by Glenn, who will join the chatroom on occasion too) can be accessed by going to the address below. Fill in your nickname and connect. You will be asked about a security certificate, the applet is 100% secure so answer yes on that (Java has to be installed for the applet to work).

Chatroom address: http://www.progpowerusa.com/chat/

Scheduled weekly chat
The chatroom is open 24/7 and there will be people in all the time. But in addition to that there is a scheduled chat session every week on Sundays 5-8pm EST. So this is THE time to join if you want some chat action with fellow PP people 100% surely :) The first weekly chat session will be this Sunday (May 28th) so hoping to see a lot of you around!

For those familiar with IRC, here's the info needed for joining:
Server - irc.umbranet.org
Port - 6667
Channel - #ppusa

Those who have mIRC/Chatzilla installed, click here to join: irc://www.umbranet.org/PPUsa

If you have problems connecting please shoot me a private message, e-mail me to aki(at)symphonyx.com or contact me on an instant messenger (don't reply on this thread with the problems).

Hoping to see many of you out there,
-Aki- (using the nick "pollution" on the chatroom)

it slays man, good job and thanks! I've already chatted with a couple of people I've never had the opportunity to chat with before.

The first day was definitely a success, we had over 40 people checking it out and there was over 3600 lines of action total! The 2nd day has started actively too.

Keep on coming in - and I'm sorry for the folks who already got addicted :lol:

And to the ones that are not aware, Aki didn't use an automatic counter. He counted every single line. Every single letter typed.

booB said:
haha, no one hangs out there at 1:30 am EST :)

Heh, not too surprising really - however the 2nd day was even more active than the first one, impressive! Mercenary fans might want to know that couple of the Mercenary guys came in for a while and will be doing that in the future too :)