The PPUsa chatroom is open now!

pollution said:
Even with the mention of it in the first post I have had a couple of people asking if the chatroom is open 24h/day so just to make it clear: Yes, it's always open. :)

That's cool... but is it open 24h/day?

:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

TheWhisper said:
Is that before, or after, 'Walk Like An Egyptian Day'?
I have no idea but it's Sunday again - which happens to be the 'Talk Like A ProgPower Fan Day' at the chatroom especially 5-8pm Eastern time :cool:

Hoping to see some new people around too.

Hi, everyone! Just checking in from Helsinki. Heading home tomorrow. Sweden Rock and Myötätuuli Rock were both a blast. Got to meet all the Tarot and Strato guys at Tavastia too. I'll hit the chat when I get home to tell more. I have a TON of photos!!!! A special highlight of this little vacation was hanging with Aki. You rock, dude! :kickass: Looking forward to September!

AMBR said:
I'll hit the chat when I get home to tell more. I have a TON of photos!!!! A special highlight of this little vacation was hanging with Aki. You rock, dude! :kickass: Looking forward to September!
It was awesome to hang out last week with you too :)

We are getting a very nice turnout at the chatroom these days on other than Sunday evenings too :headbang: (like right now some 15 people are around)

pollution said:
We are getting a very nice turnout at the chatroom these days on other than Sunday evenings too :headbang: (like right now some 15 people are around)

it was probably 16 people before I had to bail a few minutes ago. And yes, there is some great conversation in the room. I like hanging out in there. :) You're all a great bunch of folks who make everyone feel welcome! ProgPower fans RULE!!!

:kickass: