The PPUsa chatroom is open now!

I'll be off for the Tuska metal festival Thursday morning so catch up with you all chat folks some day next week, I should be back on Tuesday or Wednesday. (Naturally this won't affect the chatroom in anyway though, there'll be other folks in)

pollution said:
I'll be off for the Tuska metal festival Thursday morning so catch up with you all chat folks some day next week, I should be back on Tuesday or Wednesday. (Naturally this won't affect the chatroom in anyway though, there'll be other folks in)
Grrrr, rub it in. We expect a full report. :kickass:

AMBR said:
Grrrr, rub it in. We expect a full report. :kickass:
Definitely not a full report but something: Tuska was awesome as expected, Epica put up a great show yesterday, definitely looking forward to see them at PP again!

The weekly chat session will go on 5-8pm tonight as normally, there are some folks logged in already for that (I personally am on my Helsinki trip still so won't be around).

pollution said:
I'm back in action after the 1 week trip to southern Finland, hoping to catch up with you all on the chatroom soon again :)
Great! Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about Tuska.

Sunday reminder - weekly chat session today at 5-8pm Eastern.

Special for this Sunday: The first new person (as in: someone who has never been to the chatroom before) to enter the chat session wins a PP-related surprise! Note: The winner has to use the same nickname as he/she does on the forum.

Who won Aki???? i have to tell everyone hanging out in the PP chatroom is awesome. You get to caht one on one with many of the forum members, trade barbs, make fun of things and each other(all in good fun) right Ben, and Longshot. Its so much fun and if you are there on Sunday between 3- 5 pm you can listen to Pellez on seismic radio as you are chatting and get in your requests and he will try and play them, so everyone join us this Sunday for a great time.

No one won, it was just a bunch of regulars around this time. Good times though. The prize would have been a long out of print Swedish only copy of the Evergrey I'm Sorry single :)

I guess almost everyone into any form of chatting has already checked out the chatroom since the birth of it around 1.5 months ago. If you haven't, go for it :kickass: