The PPUsa chatroom is open now!

Curufin said:
This post is neither stupid nor a shameless attempt to get the thread back on page 1.

Edit: Ok ok, the chat is super-fun and everyone should join! It's like an eParty!
Agreed! And I usually find chat rooms boring, but this one is great! I'll be there this Sunday, hope to see lots of friends from this forum there.:kickass:

AMBR said:
Agreed! And I usually find chat rooms boring, but this one is great! I'll be there this Sunday, hope to see lots of friends from this forum there.:kickass:
Rock! :headbang: These days it seems to be too hot outside all over the us so you all just put on your AC, sit down and come hang out at the chatroom for the weekly chat session 5-8pm Eastern tonight.

Damn, missed it tonight. Ended up going to see "Pirates" again. Awesome movie. Was there a lot of peoplel there?

AMBR said:
Damn, missed it tonight. Ended up going to see "Pirates" again. Awesome movie. Was there a lot of peoplel there?
Had quite a decent turnout - I'd estimate approx. 25 people total chatting some (not all at the same time though). The closer the festival is getting the chatroom is getting busier on other days/evenings too.

mtndewqueen88 said:
I popped in for the first time today but no one was talking. I can't wait for sunday now haha.
Yup it was only 11am Eastern then, just noticed you popping in right after you left. There is definitely no need to wait for Sunday to get some chat action, I will be on from now on until 3-4am my time (= 8-9pm Eastern) tonight and there will 100% surely be other folks in too :)

Curufin said:
I am not Drew and I'm not posting something silly in this thread again to keep it on page 1.
Phew! I'm so relieved! That Drew-guy is such a spammer!
:Spam::Shedevil:
"Fried Spam"

(I always wanted to do that. :heh: )

TheWhisper said:
C'mon in....unless your name is John. There's too many of them in there already.
HEHEHEHEHEHE thanks alot, most of us had no choice in the names given us so :kickass: Most people in the chatroom just call me JC or Gramps. Oh yeah, i will be out of town from tomorrow morning until sometime late Saturday the 5th of Aug. unless i can get my hands of a computer. This is a vacation so i am not taking a laptop, cause work would bug me to death if i did have one. So i will see all of you next weekend, be safe and happy and have a great week.:headbang:

Pyramaze51 said:
HEHEHEHEHEHE thanks alot, most of us had no choice in the names given us so :kickass: Most people in the chatroom just call me JC or Gramps. Oh yeah, i will be out of town from tomorrow morning until sometime late Saturday the 5th of Aug. unless i can get my hands of a computer. This is a vacation so i am not taking a laptop, cause work would bug me to death if i did have one. So i will see all of you next weekend, be safe and happy and have a great week.:headbang:
I wish everyone's name was John, then I'd never f'up another name, :oops: :lol:
Have a great vacation, John! Will miss your witty banter and words of wisdom, but it's best to keep the work wolves at bay! Rock on! :kickass:

AMBR said:
I wish everyone's name was John, then I'd never f'up another name, :oops: :lol:
Have a great vacation, John! Will miss your witty banner and words of wisdom, but it's best to keep the work wolves at bay! Rock on! :kickass:
Thanks Ann Marie, you hold down the fort till i get back, tell everyone in the chat room to be safe and have a great week, and dang i will miss talking to all you guys. Just being in there with you and AKI and Alicia, and Ben and Miltie, and Drew, and the other John's just makes the day seem a lot less sh*tty. See you next weekend.

So it's a Sunday again, booB you better not be working again! :)

The 5-8pm (Eastern) Sunday chat session will be on tonight as usually. I might miss the first half hour or something since going to see Machine Men/Shade Empire/Dyecrest show. Not sure yet if I'll stay until the end there though.

Damn, I'd love to see Machine Men. :kickass: Have fun! I'm determined to make it in to the chat earlier this time, though I have a gaming date earlier in the afternoon. :Smokin:

I might be on for a half hour or so - church interrupts the hour and then i'm going to a coffee house to meet some friends. but i really want to talk to you guys!