New Brainstorm Video Online

Nightmare1z

Jun 24, 2002
Marietta, GA
http://www.metalblade.de/video.php?video=brainstorm-allthosewords.wmv

From Blabbermouth:

BRAINSTORM's video for the track "All Those Words" has been posted online at MetalBlade.de (Windows Media). The video was shot in an old mine in Germany, where "the special atmosphere deep inside these mighty mountains was perfectly captured," according to a press release.

"All Those Words" comes off the German power metallers' long-awaited new full-length album, "Liquid Monster", due on April 4 via Metal Blade Records. A limited-edition version of "Liquid Monster" will be available as a CD+DVD digibook, featuring the album, a video documentary of the band's last world tour and additional bonus material.

BRAINSTORM recently announced that female singer Carmen Schäfer will be joining them on stage for the song "All Those Words" at their shows in Ludwigsburg (April 27) and Budapest (April 30) on the upcoming tour. "Besides these two special performances, all fans can expect amazing shows on the whole tour with tons of light effects and fantastic stage buildings!" drummer Dieter Bernert said in a statement. "As we always promised to bring our own show with us, now you will see what a real BRAINSTORM show is all about!"

BRAINSTORM's "Inside The Monster - World Tour 2005 / 2006" will kick off April 19 at The Rock in Copenhagen, Denmark. A U.K. tour supporting SAXON was recently rescheduled for October.

Personally, I like the song alot! It's got a bit more power metal elements - keyboards, melodies - then their last album but it's still great! Should be getting the CD anytime in the mail!

:headbang:

Pretty cool; the man has an incredible voice. I just wish he would create a third band and give the true prog metal fans what they want (like the good ol' Ivanhoe days!!!) His vocal style is a bit different with his two current bands; it would be nice to hear him sing a pure prog metal tune.

Anyway, All Those Words sounds pretty cool; looking forward to Liquid Monster!!!!

Heh heh heh... playing it right now, and typing at the same time.... those keyboards make this song sound HUGE! I wonder if that'll be a more prominent part of their sound now? I would certainly welcome it! Andy's voice sounds just as good as before, and the guitars are nice and thick. I'ma like this album.

AND WHY DIDN'T I EVEN KNOW A NEW ALBUM WAS COMING SOON FROM THEM???? Geebus cripes... I'm getting old and slow.