OVERKILL COMING TO THE ATL!

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
Apparently, I was misinformed. Overkill will NOT be in ATL on the below-mentioned dates. SORRY! Warbringer will indeed be in town at that time, however, so please go out and support them! Thanks!

In 2009, Overkill will be bringing their show to the Masquerade TWICE, according to the opening band's(WARBRINGER) label's e-newsletter, on 2/07 AND 5/13! BE THERE!:worship:rock::kickass: JUST BRING IT, Y'ALL! SEE HOW WE THRASH!

Are you sure you didn't misread the newsletter? 2/07 is Warbringer supporting Soilwork, Swallow the Sun, and Darkane and 5/13 is Warbringer supporting Kreator/Exodus/Belphegor. I would really like to see Overkill though.

Man, the last time they came here (that I remember) was 1995 with M.O.D., and I missed that show! I'd love to see them too.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Overkill.... my first metal love :) Not to mention my first metal show back 94 (or was that 93, it was the tour for "I Hear Black") at the Roxy. I've also seen them in ATL touring for WFO (The Point), Wrecking Your Neck (Masquerade), The Killing Kind (Masquerade) and From the Underground and Below (Masquerade). Damn it seems like I've seen them more 5 times. If they're coming, I will definitely find a way to make it!

You need to double check that . Cowboy is right. 5/13 is the Kreator/Exodus show with Warbringer opening and 2/7 is Soilwork with both shows Warbringer opening

They played in Fayetteville a couple years ago so maybe they'll stop in NC soon.

2 summers ago my bowling team's name was Hello From The Gutter :kickass:

Here's hoping they stop somewhere in NC. That is the greatest bowling team name ever.

Clay, please do not tease me like that. :erk: According to the Warbringer MySpace site, the shows in Atlanta are not with Overkill on the dates you mentioned above, but rather with the bands everyone else has mentioned here.

From what I heard afterwards, that was a singularly ill-attended gig. As in, like, 8 tickets sold. (!)

Luckily, there was only room for about that many people at the Point... It was still a very cool show. I also saw Entobmed there around the same time period, also a very cool intimate show.

I would love to see Overkill again, however, yes, I believe 7th Savior is misinformed as well. We will see Warbringer in ATL twice, though, and there's nothing wrong with that...those guys kill it.

You need to double check that . Cowboy is right. 5/13 is the Kreator/Exodus show with Warbringer opening and 2/7 is Soilwork with both shows Warbringer opening
As long as they play ATL, I'll be thrilled. Can anyone here verify that both tours will indeed play the ATL. I'd really hate to mislead anyone here in my excitement to see OVERKILL! I've been a fan of this band for 20 years now and have yet to see them play live.