Pitiful

PrincipleHero

Fuck You
Dec 29, 2003
Latina, Italy
www.kalmah.com
Now you must explain.

On Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood you have clearly stolen the riff from Dissection song Unhallowed and the chorus is basically the same as the Night's Blood one.

I find that very pitiful and miserable, shame on you.

cheers.

Hey man, welcome to early 2003, can i get you a beer? or a nice cold bottle of "shut the fuck up, we already know this" :):):)

PrincipleHero said:
Now you must explain.

On Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood you have clearly stolen the riff from Dissection song Unhallowed and the chorus is basically the same as the Night's Blood one.

cheers.

latina? io sono di aprilia...

however....it's a great song peiod

PrincipleHero said:
Now you must explain.

cheers.
since he said we stole it, we can't even post that "welcome to last week" pic, cause that's totally new info :p

what the fuck you mean with "I already know that"?!?!
so you're saying you know that cob is pure shit and you don't give a shit about?! holy fuck, you make me suck even more!!!

what a miserable you are...

Dissection owns.

cheers.

I mean, i have known that since the album was released....

And i love dissection, but as soon as dissection ca write a riff to equal the kissing the shadows first melody... speak to me then.

PrincipleHero said:
Now you must explain.

cheers.

Latina è una città di luridi :)
Ciao mongoloide :)
Cacati in mano e prenditi a skiaffi.

Ps: tvb

ps: this is a tipical italian fatass, trust me. just blow him off.

ma vai a farti scassare il culo da qualche gorilla pezzo di merda!!
e vienici in questa città di luridi a rompermi i maroni poi vedi come te la ridi rotto in culo!

so what? are you comparing cob to Dissection?!? your brain is completely fucked up or what?!? all the riffs and solos composed and played by Jon are at least a million of times better than all the cob shit little riffs put together!!!

wash your mouth stained with shit before talking about Dissection. You don't even know what music is about if you have the courage to say such a crap.

cob could only desperately wish to be even just a minimum part of what Dissection actually is.

adesso a te italiano stronzo che ancora non hai capito con chi cazzo stai a parlare, non venire a spalare merda addosso a me solo perchè ti ho trattato fin troppo con i guanti, per la merda che sei avrei dovuto infilarti un lampione su per il culo, ma visto che non ho la voglia nè il desiderio di venirti a cercare perchè perderei il mio tempo con un miserabile schifo umano come te ti lascio marcire in questo forum pieno di cazzoni come te.

e a tutti gli altri vaffanculo.

PrincipleHero said:
what the fuck you mean with "I already know that"?!?!
so you're saying you know that cob is pure shit and you don't give a shit about?! holy fuck, you make me suck even more!!!

what a miserable you are...

Dissection owns.

cheers.
he called us miserable!

OMG!

hey man, you're new here
you may even pick the stupid pic
20031011.jpg

OH NOES
or
boohoo1.jpg

BOO FUCKING HOO