Pitiful

PrincipleHero said:
ma vai a farti scassare il culo da qualche gorilla pezzo di merda!!
e vienici in questa città di luridi a rompermi i maroni poi vedi come te la ridi rotto in culo!

so what? are you comparing cob to Dissection?!? your brain is completely fucked up or what?!? all the riffs and solos composed and played by Jon are at least a million of times better than all the cob shit little riffs put together!!!

wash your mouth stained with shit before talking about Dissection. You don't even know what music is about if you have the courage to say such a crap.

cob could only desperately wish to be even just a minimum part of what Dissection actually is.

adesso a te italiano stronzo che ancora non hai capito con chi cazzo stai a parlare, non venire a spalare merda addosso a me solo perchè ti ho trattato fin troppo con i guanti, per la merda che sei avrei dovuto infilarti un lampione su per il culo, ma visto che non ho la voglia nè il desiderio di venirti a cercare perchè perderei il mio tempo con un miserabile schifo umano come te ti lascio marcire in questo forum pieno di cazzoni come te.

e a tutti gli altri vaffanculo.

would you plz shut the fuck up?
you dont know a shit about cob neither!....and what are you doing here getting pissed?...it is obvious that if you come to a cob forum and say it is shit, ppl will tell you you are wrong.
zippit and go to a dissection forum to tell they rock. here he dont give a shit.
stop trying to get everyone's attention.

to all the idiot wankers that still haven't understood the reason for I came here: first of all, read my first post (where I'm clearly saying that I would like this shit to be explained of course from somebody that is not YOU idiots on the forum but probably the dude who stole the riffs - what you think?!?), secondly, I tell whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want, and wherever the fuck I want.

Still, I was really longing to let you all know how much miserable I think you are, and I think this is the third time I repeat myself but I enjoy so much to tell you that I would be repeating it all over again the whole time... you truly make me suck.

power metal is pure shit and I invite you all to put all your dear beloved keyboards so deeply inside of your already-broken ass.

Dissection owns.

cheers.

Eat some spagethi or date with one of those fat italian monstrous chicks and stay away from here will you?

Ralf said:
Eat some spagethi or date with one of those fat italian monstrous chicks and stay away from here will you?

hahahahaha!!! fat italian monstrous chicks!!!! hahaha are you talking about your sister maybe? didn't know she was italian!!! hahahaha of course I will eat so much spaghetti (asshole, you can't even write) on your grave that I will then vomit all out on your stinky half-decomposed corpse!! hahaha what a great fuckin' relief!!

but tell me, you polish shit, do you have any idea of how many assholes from your country come here begging for some couple of cents?! hahaha what a pity... and you come to spread shit upon italians!!! that's so funny... c'mon please tell your mother and sister to take their fat asses away from our streets selling their large stinky cunts to 85-year-old men who are the only ones to pay few miserable euros for a shitty pussy as the polish ones!!

pls dont mind what this looney penis licker is saying (racism is a bad thing i guess, i have many friends form poland and every polish that comes here in Italy is welcome cos they are very nice and gentle folks). Just keep on yelling at him (thats what he wants)

PS: non mi frega un cazzo di cio ke dici dei COB,sei solo una scritta sulllo skermo, io mi sono solo limitato ad infamarti contento? :)

PS2: U are a trù ivol misantrophic antiposer black metaller. COOL :wave:

Than go to a random Pole working in Italy and tell all that crap to him in the face... And then come back here and tell me how it was :)

PS I dont have a sister

what?!? racism?!? when he spreads shit upon me cuz I eat spaghetti and I'm fucking italian is nothing and when I say the fucking truth that he's a total polish shit then you call it racism?!? man... I really am talking in a cob forum, there's nothing to say actually... I must realize to whom I'm talking to...

so I wish you to live your cob-power-metal-life happier than ever and enjoy your keyboard-solos as much as you can!!

loser.

cheers from hell.

Hey.. What was the song bodom "ripped" the drum intro to Bodom Beach Terror? I don`t care if they have "similar sounding parts" on their songs, you cant write a song that doesnt remind eachother...

Hey gay do you have a fucking ear?? Unhallowed has maybe 2 same chords and similar rythm but its nothing like bodom... And that blood shit is NOTHING near...

PrincipleHero said:
what?!? racism?!? when he spreads shit upon me cuz I eat spaghetti and I'm fucking italian is nothing and when I say the fucking truth that he's a total polish shit then you call it racism?!? man... I really am talking in a cob forum, there's nothing to say actually... I must realize to whom I'm talking to...

so I wish you to live your cob-power-metal-life happier than ever and enjoy your keyboard-solos as much as you can!!

loser.

cheers from hell.

talking about spaghetti is not like saying "how many polish folks came here for a cent" cocksucker. get back to listen Necropenetrationofurmama, is a cool IVOL band believe me. Very ivol like u. dont mind this posers band like cob or whatever. :)

Black metal mindretarded sux :loco:

PrincipleHero said:
what the fuck you mean with "I already know that"?!?!
so you're saying you know that cob is pure shit and you don't give a shit about?! holy fuck, you make me suck even more!!!
PrincipleHero said:
you truly make me suck.
:lol:
I think you bought the wrong vowel there, Captain.

But, honestly, what kind of response do you expect when you come to this forum with such aggression?

Seriously man, this has been discussed to death and it's not going to get anywhere
Trust me..
wink.gif