ProgPower 2008 Forum Poster - Look for it at Center Stage!

I'l be lookin' for ya, Nailz! Thabnks again for bringing E-King to us!:kickass::headbang:

Cool man, I'll be around :)

Also, anyone else who'd like to find me and come say hi, please do. I've been going for several years now and haven't officially met hardly any of you regulars, despite throwing massive room parties at the Granada. :<

I'm always rooming with Curufin, so make sure to stop by on Friday when we have our party (hopefully we'lll be doing it this year. I wasn't around last year) and introduce yourself there or at the fest! I really want to make some new friends. :)

justin_pp.jpg

Forgot to do this....I'm terrible.

As always, the deadline is somewhat flexible. But if there is none, it's hard to ever finish the damn thing. There's room for a couple more, so skeeters in and so will be anyone who scoots it in within the next day or so. Need a few more, so let's have at it!

I concur! Nice swords! That's the next addition to my Renaissance Fest costume. I got a hat and a leather skirt this year, now what I need is a weapon! Haha! Watch out! :Shedevil: :lol:

Starfire Swords has really good stuff. I went elsewhere for my rapier to save $ and got a you-get-what-you-pay-for product. Better to save money and get a beautifully crafted one.

As always, the deadline is somewhat flexible. But if there is none, it's hard to ever finish the damn thing. There's room for a couple more, so skeeters in and so will be anyone who scoots it in within the next day or so. Need a few more, so let's have at it!

I know I am late but here I am if you can still use it.

dredd-1.jpg

It is great of you to do this. Thanks!

Aw, come on Ann Marie, you'd never leave me out of this, would you? Even if I'm late a few days? :lol:
Dude, you're already in it twice.

groupmilt2.gif

With people I know you either submit your photo on time or I pick one! :heh:

In this one, does the guy on top of the couch had another forum name?

groupgreg2.gif

That was the nick he was using in the chat room last night. He was suppose to give me one with the names on it, but they didn't come through.

You really should visit the chat sometime. You never know what we're up to in there. That's where I got these photos. :cool: