ProgPower 2008 Forum Poster - Look for it at Center Stage!

Yet you're never in there when I am, Ann Marie. :p :lol:
Too true. :erk: I was AWOL for a while. Seemed I always had something going on at that time. Been in there a couple of weeks now. Great to be part of the sausa..uh, chat again.

Sweet. I was going to ask you if you had a website.
Nice work, indeed! I love the axes!
I want to get a replica of Anduril....the sword that Aragorn carried after it was reforged in LOTR. As well as Sting!

Both of those are available in cheap wallhanger editions from Pakistan. Don't pay more than $50 for either unless it's made of carbon steel....but chances are, you won't find one. (And our blacksmith hand-forges ours, so you can't get either of those replicas from us.)

Bud K might still have them kicking around.

I concur! Nice swords! That's the next addition to my Renaissance Fest costume. I got a hat and a leather skirt this year, now what I need is a weapon! Haha! Watch out! :Shedevil: :lol:

lol

You can get a costume piece fairly cheaply; ours are a bit more sturdy, guaranteed against breakage...and priced accordingly. :)

Starfire Swords has really good stuff. I went elsewhere for my rapier to save $ and got a you-get-what-you-pay-for product. Better to save money and get a beautifully crafted one.

I have to get another rapier m'self.....not because mine broke, but because I literally sold mine off my belt to a customer who needed a Starfire rapier...and had the cash in pocket to get it. --And we had none in stock, as usual, since they're a special order item.

Ahem.

Meanwhile, back to the poster......remember the poster?.....this is a song about a poster...... (with apologies to Arlo Guthrie :lol: )

I have room for about 6 more photos if anyone would still like to submit one. If not, then I'll have to either resize the poster, resize a bunch of the photos, or put in some repeats from my personal collection. :) I'll be printing it Monday, 22nd.

See y'all there! I will definitely check out the PPUSA IX Forum Poster on Friday, as always. Here's hoping to meet many more of y'all this year!

I have room for about 6 more photos if anyone would still like to submit one. If not, then I'll have to either resize the poster, resize a bunch of the photos, or put in some repeats from my personal collection. :) I'll be printing it Monday, 22nd.

I edited the subject line for you so people know there's still a bit of room..

God, I suck.
Okay, here's my photo.
Sorry about that...
IMG_3578.jpg

I'd throw in my picture from last year, but with that as a reference you wouldn't recognize me :D

(and no, I have no pictures of the current me right now)

Ahem.

Meanwhile, back to the poster......remember the poster?.....this is a song about a poster...... (with apologies to Arlo Guthrie :lol: )
You can get anything you want at the ProgPower Poster thread! :lol: (Sorry, I couldn't resist.) Hey, at least we didn't have to submit our photos as eight-by-ten color glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one for Amber to use them. :lol:

OK, I'll stop now. Somehow I feel that a few of us have had this random reference conversation previously. :Smug:
Thank you, Amber. We really appriciate you going through all the trouble to put this great poster together for us! :headbang:
God, I suck.
Okay, here's my photo.
Sorry about that...
IMG_3578.jpg
Awwww... pretty Denae. :D (One of these days I learn the code for that swoshy mark over the "e" in your name.)

In this one, does the guy on top of the couch had another forum name?

groupgreg2.gif

That was the nick he was using in the chat room last night. He was suppose to give me one with the names on it, but they didn't come through.

You really should visit the chat sometime. You never know what we're up to in there. That's where I got these photos. :cool:

That's Jason. He doesn't forum much but he will be coming.

Awwww... pretty Denae. :D (One of these days I learn the code for that swoshy mark over the "e" in your name.)

Aww! You made me blush and ruined my uberkvlt pallor.
:p
If you use a mac, the umlaut command is option u.
It'll give you a highlighted space with an umlaut and then you just type the letter you want: ë

If you use a PC, burn in hell.
Hee hee, I kid.
I think it's alt 5689.
:kickass:

It's alt 0235.. ë :)

Danaë, good thing you posted a pic or I was going to post the one from the cd release party of me licking your cheek.. :lol:

If you can fit it in ... you can either replace our photo or use this as an extra/repeat, but Nick reminded me that there was a different picture he wanted me to send in for the poster this year.

l_168797c3460b2c2fd4b7c4881219ab53.jpg

Aww! You made me blush and ruined my uberkvlt pallor.
:p
Somehow I still managed to misspell your name. :erk: I'll get it right one of these days, Danaë.
It's alt 0235.. ë :)

Danaë, ...
PS - Hey Jax, I tried using alt 0235 and it did not work for me. I had to copy and paste that to get Danaë's name right. I'm using a laptop should that make a difference? Sorry, I'm really not completely computer illiterate. I swear. :loco: