ProgPower 2008 Forum Poster - Look for it at Center Stage!

520028-R1-018-7A_008-1.jpg

Ugggh we had a couple Jagers and beer

Yeap...It's like some people are afraid of saying they don't like Urban Breed or Lance King (to cite a couple of people "in the scene" for instance) just because they read and post on the forum all the time...

Asshole. :b

Actually, *I* get sick of the lovefest sometimes. I even suggested to Urban he just drop his pants and let some folks suck his cock and get it over with. :p I mean, don't get me wrong, it's cool that so many people love his voice, but it's just a little... unnerving with the total lack of any criticism of some folks.

That said, I think Jen pulls off Queensryche very well. I love to hear her sing, and I'm not an ass-kisser. (Is that a true compound word? Should I not hypenate? Or is is two separate words? :err:)

Shaye

Thanks, you got to remember i am not real computer savy, but you hit the nail on the head DRUNK!!!! in fact both of us were, and that is an oddity for me.

Lol, I was just joking around. I love Marco, but I've met him once after a show in Phoenix and he was totally fucking smashed. We saw him again in LA before the show sober and he ended up talking to us for like 20 minutes. It was very cool. He's a great guy. I was just poking a bit of fun :)

Actually, *I* get sick of the lovefest sometimes. I even suggested to Urban he just drop his pants and let some folks suck his cock and get it over with. :p I mean, don't get me wrong, it's cool that so many people love his voice, but it's just a little... unnerving with the total lack of any criticism of some folks.

That said, I think Jen pulls off Queensryche very well. I love to hear her sing, and I'm not an ass-kisser. (Is that a true compound word? Should I not hypenate? Or is is two separate words? :err:)

Shaye

Well Glenn has made it clear that he wont put up with it. I keep alot of things to myself these days here...Sometimes its better to just leave things un said...

BTW hows it going beautiful!!!

Bear

Lol, I was just joking around. I love Marco, but I've met him once after a show in Phoenix and he was totally fucking smashed. We saw him again in LA before the show sober and he ended up talking to us for like 20 minutes. It was very cool. He's a great guy. I was just poking a bit of fun :)

No Problem, Marco is one of the best people in the world to talk to and easiest, along with JUKKA. I loved what you did to the photo. You should have seen him two days later at the Alamo, and the Riverwalk, even sober he is a riot.

Well Glenn has made it clear that he wont put up with it. I keep alot of things to myself these days here...Sometimes its better to just leave things un said...

BTW hows it going beautiful!!!

I don't mean being *mean* but well, not a single person ever says anything even remotely not glowing about some people. It makes me roll my eyes sometimes. I guess I am just a mean and cynical person by nature. :)

Not to hijack the thread (more?) but... good. Looking forward to seeing ya again this year!

Shaye

(Is that a true compound word? Should I not hyphenate? Or is is two separate words? :err:)

Shaye

To be...or not to be...

....according to the free dictionary:

Noun1.ass-kisser
698EA-ass-kisser.jpg

.....it seems to be.

ok...that's enough of my curiosity peaking.

oh..and no, that is not my picture submission....came with the word of the yesterday.