ProgPower 2008 Forum Poster - Look for it at Center Stage!

WooHoo poster time! You SO rock for undertaking this project every year, AnnMarie! :headbang:

Here's me being a goof at the merch table at BARfest a few weeks ago..

JaxBARfest08withname.jpg

To which I say once again, do I know these people??

I seem to just come back from vacation each year we do these posts, so here's one of me in Italy.

Steve_DarkOneItalycopy.jpg

Steve in Philly

P.S. - Ann Marie - thanks so much for taking the time!

I love how in your picture you're not even the only one doing the "HOLY SHIT IM HOLDING THIS UP" joke. I'm pretty sure the fact that the guy in light blue over your right hip is in a very similar pose makes it lolorz. Also, looks photoshopped. I don't believe you were actually IN Italy! ;)

I love how in your picture you're not even the only one doing the "HOLY SHIT IM HOLDING THIS UP" joke. I'm pretty sure the fact that the guy in light blue over your right hip is in a very similar pose makes it lolorz. Also, looks photoshopped. I don't believe you were actually IN Italy! ;)

We were there commenting that it is SUCH a stupid tourist picture, but it I think it's mandatory to do in Pisa. It's like a law or something. :heh:

Steve in Philly

I don't mean being *mean* but well, not a single person ever says anything even remotely not glowing about some people. It makes me roll my eyes sometimes. I guess I am just a mean and cynical person by nature. :)

Not to hijack the thread (more?) but... good. Looking forward to seeing ya again this year!

Shaye

Okay, I'll start...Shaye, you're such a ......
crap I can't even think of anything bad. So much for this thread.

We were there commenting that it is SUCH a stupid tourist picture, but it I think it's mandatory to do in Pisa. It's like a law or something. :heh:

Steve in Philly

It would've been more fun if you shot the photo running away as if it were going to fall on you. lol.

I have to admit. If I ever go, I'll probably end up taking the same picture :erk::lol:

Asshole. :b

Actually, *I* get sick of the lovefest sometimes. I even suggested to Urban he just drop his pants and let some folks suck his cock and get it over with. :p I mean, don't get me wrong, it's cool that so many people love his voice, but it's just a little... unnerving with the total lack of any criticism of some folks.

That said, I think Jen pulls off Queensryche very well. I love to hear her sing, and I'm not an ass-kisser. (Is that a true compound word? Should I not hypenate? Or is is two separate words? :err:)

Shaye

<total sarcasm> Man that Urban Breed sounds like frickin Kip goddamn Winger on the Tad Morose stuff and like George MIchael on the Bloodbound stuff

You don't have long hair anymore, you poser! Get an updated picture! :p

I'd use last year's pic of Al and I, but we don't have long hair anymore either. :lol:

I can't find a more recent one of Met-Al. As soon as I do, I'll add his picture. Or one of the two of us, if one is taken. Here's mine, for now. Subject to change.
PPforumposter08.jpg