ProgPower USA XI Picture Thread

how do u guys get ur pictures from ur computer to this page? I have a few pics i want to show too,but i don't know how to get them from my picture file on my comp. to this page,hope you can help me I'm not very good at this stuff.

how do u guys get ur pictures from ur computer to this page? I have a few pics i want to show too,but i don't know how to get them from my picture file on my comp. to this page,hope you can help me I'm not very good at this stuff.

First, you have to upload them online somewhere so they'll have a URL. I like to use photobucket.com - it's free.

Copy, the direct link (the webaddress of the photo)

Come to the forum, and within your post, click the little, yellow square icon that has a mountain on it. A pop-up will appear where you paste the URL. Be sure to delete the extra http://

Hope that helps!

~Jen

ppusa11-friday-1.jpg
ppusa11-friday-2.jpg
ppusa11-friday-3.jpg
ppusa11-friday-4.jpg
ppusa11-friday-5.jpg
ppusa11-friday-6.jpg
ppusa11-friday-7.jpg
ppusa11-friday-8.jpg

Somebody who shall remain nameless forgot to give the photographers a heads up that this was coming so we could line ourselves up for the shot and not have to plough through the pitload of sponsors looking amateurish. :)

marco-family-values-1.jpg

Awesome pics; if you don't mind, maybe you could help me out. I've always had a shitty small digital camera and now I am looking into a serious camera primarily for action shots (concerts and sporting events). Can you recommend a few cameras to look into and roughly how much they cost? Thanks alot!

Awesome pics; if you don't mind, maybe you could help me out. I've always had a shitty small digital camera and now I am looking into a serious camera primarily for action shots (concerts and sporting events). Can you recommend a few cameras to look into and roughly how much they cost? Thanks alot!

Let's take technical questions to the lounge; you can follow up to my last post in this thread (reviewing the entire thread might be educational too.)

Somebody who shall remain nameless forgot to give the photographers a heads up that this was coming so we could line ourselves up for the shot and not have to plough through the pitload of sponsors looking amateurish. :)

marco-family-values-1.jpg

That is an awesome shot!

I could not believe he did that! You see, everybody was asking all weekend where my red devil light up horns where...just did not bring them this year.
HOWEVER, on Thursday, I had some bananas and joking around took 2 and made them look like horns around my head...then lo and behold Marco does the same onstage Saturday... me and my friends were hysterical!

Damn! Allen and Esa has some really awesome pictures. I'll have to upload a few that I managed to get.

Unfortunately my camera pretty much died right after the DGM set. Battery died, plus filled up the CF card. Yup, forgot to bring the charger and I forgot to offload the Friday night pictures from the CF card onto my MacBook Pro before the Saturday show.

I just have a "now getting pretty ancient" Canon PowerShot G3 camera. Takes some really nice pictures, but I think I am ready to move up into the DSLR territory. In addition, I think I am going to check with the art community up there at The Workhouse there in Lorton, VA for some digital photography classes as well. I would LOVE to get anything even close to what Allen and Esa got there.

My shining moment :D

jen-charlotte-fb.jpg

(thanks E for the editing work!)

~Jen