SANCTUARY

Saturday:

HAKEN
WHILE HEAVEN WEPT
RED CIRCUIT
LABYRINTH
DREAM EVIL
THERION

I would love to see Therion again. Dream Evil and Mob Rules are great picks...the others on am not really excited over. But damn!!! Therion again. The way I see it this will probably be the last time they ever play the states.

Really nice lineup. Labyrinth, Eldritch, Arcturus, and Sanctuary are all awesome, and seeing Therion is pretty much one of my life goals, so I'm going to try to make it down.

I will have to wait and see what I think of the overall lineup. I will say this though, there are many more bands on this list that I knew of than were on this year's.

Sanctuary I'm still mixed on. That could be one hell of a show or it could be sort of "eh" or worse, a disaster. I'm assuming the album will come out before then. I think that will definitely be the precursor to that being good.

Totally knew Mob Rules would get it. Totally psyched about that. Labyrinth I'm psyched for as well, even though I'm relatively unfamiliar with them.

Never heard of Arcturus but I like what I hear so far on the samples. That's one MASSIVE risk on Glenn and I give him all the credit in the world for it.

Looking forward to Dream Evil as well. I like the new album a lot, but I have to get familiar with their back catalog.

The main thing about this fest is Therion though. They truly are a great live act, no matter who they have in the band. When I saw them at the Pearl Room a couple years ago I swear that's in the top 3 for me in terms of best live shows ever.

The rest of the bands I have to research. I will say this though. Good job, Glenn.

Friday:

CREATIONS END
VOYAGER
ELDRITCH
MOB RULES
ARCTURUS
SANCTUARY

Saturday:

HAKEN
WHILE HEAVEN WEPT
RED CIRCUIT
LABYRINTH
DREAM EVIL
THERION

I am fucking STOKED on this entire lineup! Hell, friggan TWO bands that I put in sponsorship actually made it to the line up! Eldritch and Mob Rules!

However, but, but, but, (in a whiny voice) there is nnoooooo Falconer :cry: (just kidding :lol: )

EDIT - Just got back home and checked my e-mails archives. Turned out that I did NOT put a bid in for Mob Rules. However, I did indeed put in for Eldritch - still stoked over seeing Mob Rules, though! But, Damn - ELDRITCH!!!!!

Mad props! Glenn is taking chances and I like it. Very different line up.

Hate it.

Some of the bands under the headliner are good. I love Labyrinth and Dream Evil. A few other bands might prove interesting, I'll have to check out their stuff. But the headliners I just don't like. And for me, the headliners are everything. Dream Evil is the only band I like that's getting more than an hour.

But that's cool. I'm here this year and just witnessed the best night of performances in my four trips to PP. Everyone was nailing it tonight and all the bands seemed to be having more fun than usual and the audience was super fired up for these bands.

the date was announced buy i dont know if Glenn wants anyone posting it on here yet, so I will wait and let him or Jen post that.

I will give you a hint, it is in the fall-ish time:heh:

Mad props! Glenn is taking chances and I like it. Very different line up.

Hate it.

Some of the bands under the headliner are good. I love Labyrinth and Dream Evil. A few other bands might prove interesting, I'll have to check out their stuff. But the headliners I just don't like. And for me, the headliners are everything. Dream Evil is the only band I like that's getting more than an hour.

But that's cool. I'm here this year and just witnessed the best night of performances in my four trips to PP. Everyone was nailing it tonight and all the bands seemed to be having more fun than usual and the audience was super fired up for these bands.

This has actually never been the case for me in terms of this festival. Sure, I want the headliners to be good but what really sells this fest to me are the lesser bands that there's no way I would've ever seen before and will never see again. That's just me though.

Sure, I want the headliners to be good but what really sells this fest to me are the lesser bands that there's no way I would've ever seen before and will never see again.

I sort of agree. Usually for me the highlight is a band lower on the bill. I love Kamelot and Hammerfall, but Nocturnal Rites and DGM sold the ticket. But in order for me to justify the cost of coming, I do need to be able to get my money's worth in terms of time spent listening to music I love. If I don't love the headliners, then I'm looking at a couple hours, tops.

How was the video itself btw?

I liked the previous years better, but this one was better in one respect: it kept you in suspense, always eager to see who the next band would be.

Well you guys get your first Aussie band. I'm stoked for the band and for you guys. I've only seen Voyager play once in a small room and they were fantastic. Glad you guys get to see them in that setting.

Oh, and I had them as one of my guesses. I rule lol.