Psychedelicatessen songs live

Leppy

May 8, 2009
I've only seen Threshold with Damian live, and I've noticed that although Wounded Land and Extinct Instinct songs as well as the whole "Mac era" songs are played, Psychedelicatessen has been avoided completely (at least during the Holland gigs since 2007). I'd really love to hear some songs from that album live on tour next time, perhaps after you release the new album and go on tour then? It would spice things up some. ^^

Any song from that album will do, but I have a particular bias towards Into The Light, Will To Give, He Is I Am, and Innocent...and if you count the Paradox extras, also Fist Of Tongues and Half Way Home. Preferably not Babylon Rising or Under The Sun.

And as an extra suggestion, you could bring Glynn along as special guest for these songs, maybe have him duet with Damian. Not that Damian needs any "help", mind you. ^_~ It's just a suggestion.

It wasn't intentional, but it's true that Damian hasn't sung anything from Psychedelicatessen (or Clone either) since he came back to the band. I'm sure we'll rectify that in the future.

I don't know what Glynn's doing these days but it's a nice suggestion. We actually tried to do that for Critical Energy but unfortunately it didn't work out.

Awesome. I'm glad to hear some songs from Psychedeli will be played in the future. And now that you mention it, Clone was indeed missing! No wonder I kept missing Goodbye Mother Earth and Voyager II. :rolleyes: And Mother Earth (without the Goodbye) for that matter.

Oohhh I didn't know you asked Glynn for Critical Energy. That would've been amazing. I'm glad you like the suggestion. Can't hurt to ask him, right? ;)