Songs You'd Like To Hear At The House Of Progression

forgottenglory

Earth. Soul. Rock n' Roll
Jan 26, 2003
London, UK
www.forgottenglory.com
If there's one of the lesser played song from each album you'd like to hear at the House of Progression, which one would it be. I'd like to hear the following:
  1. WOUNDED LAND - Days Of Dearth
  2. PSYCHEDELICATESSEN - Sunseeker
  3. EXTINCT INSTINCT - Life Flow (acoustic version)
  4. CLONE - Sunrise On Mars
  5. HYPOTHETICAL - Narcissus
  6. CRITICAL MASS - Choices
  7. SUBSURFACE - Ground Control
  8. DEAD RECKONING - Fighting For Breath
  9. PARADOX - Smile At The Moon

Thus I won't obviously be at the show, here's my two cents:

- Sunrise on mars, for some reasons, sounded pretty weak when in Zoetermeer at the dvd show. :Smug: Perhaps the lack of the female backing vocals or a proper organ or dunnowhat, I was not impressed, despite is one of my fave Threshold tracks. I'd go for Angels or The Latent Gene, indeed.
- Narcissus, on the opposite, worked out great in the dvd version
- Ground Control to be played in its full majesty needs Richard to have 4 hands on the chorus, leaving out the piano as they did on the Subsurface tour kills that great chorus :erk:
- Light And Space badly deserves to be back in the setlist, it's one of those classics that shouldn't be left out.
- Mother Earth!!! :worship:

So the setlist could run like this, mixing what they played in 2007 and in the recent shows, perhaps just needs to be optimized to avoid too many guitar changing due to different tunings:

Slipstream
Pressure
The Latent Gene (Angels)
Eat The Unicorn
Falling Away
Fighting For Breath
Mother Earth
Pilot In The Sky Of Dreams
Life Flow (acoustic)
Narcissus (hybrid)
Opium
Light And Space

This Is Your Life
Paradox

If it would ever actually run like this, please record it and release it! :D

I would like to hear Innocent, Babylon Rising, Conceal the Face, Phenomenon, Falling Away, Long Way Home, Mission Profile, Sanity's End, Sunseeker, Clear, Virtual Isolation, Paradox, Fragmentation, Devoted