Question about ProgPower 4

im definately going this year...Brainstorm, Tad Morose, Adaigo, Into Eternity, Kamelot :tickled: what more could you ask for :worship:

DT Jesus said:
wtf ... How the hell did I miss her? :confused:
Thou asketh, and thou shalt get....

maria_75.jpg

Courtesy of Glasscastle - three cheers mate!!

Who needs food when you've got chicks like this serving you BEEEERRRRR!!!! Need calories? Ask for a Guinness. :D

I wouldnt have known the food place existed if some one didnt show me where it was. Its like hidden in another universe. The food isnt too bad though, although it took like a century and a half to get our food. LOL. I think it was the damn hamburger my boyfriend ordered that took so long.

And yes I remember her....it seemed like EVERYONE wanted to talk to her. lol.

JayKeeley said:
Thou asketh, and thou shalt get....

maria_75.jpg

Courtesy of Glasscastle - three cheers mate!!

Who needs food when you've got chicks like this serving you BEEEERRRRR!!!! Need calories? Ask for a Guinness. :D
Oh I remeber her from PP3, I still have wilkd dreams about her, SHE?S SOOOOO HOT!!!!!! I remeber that I thought that the beer was wayyyy to expencive, but aafter seeing her I didn't care. :OMG:

I remeber that I thought that the beer was wayyyy to expencive, but aafter seeing her I didn't care
Funny, I thought the beer was pretty cheap compared to what you would usually pay at a concert or sports game, and they actually had a selection that extended beyond your typical domestic watered-down beer.

Heck, even I remember her from PPIII & PPIV. She was a sweetheart and an awesome bartender for us rowdy and crazy metalheads :lol: I said it last year, I'll say it again - I hope she's back this year!

~Sh0k~

jkohn said:
Funny, I thought the beer was pretty cheap compared to what you would usually pay at a concert or sports game, and they actually had a selection that extended beyond your typical domestic watered-down beer.
You have to think about the fact that in my country I can get a bottle of damn good beer for 0.71 US dollars and when you get it in a fancy place you can pay as much as 2 dollars and that's a lot for a beer in my country.

You have to think about the fact that in my country I can get a bottle of damn good beer for 0.71 US dollars and when you get it in a fancy place you can pay as much as 2 dollars and that's a lot for a beer in my country.
OK then, I understand where you're coming from. On the other hand, the last time I went to a pro sports event I think I paid either $6 or $8 for a beer.

this picture does not do her justice..but..of course...you all saw her!!!!!

Hey Glenn,

Please talk to the restaurant management and make sure they have plenty of food, cooks, and servers. Last year I missed Mercenary completely because it took so damn long to get our food. :(

Yippee38 said:
Hey Glenn,

Please talk to the restaurant management and make sure they have plenty of food, cooks, and servers. Last year I missed Mercenary completely because it took so damn long to get our food. :(
:lol:

Maybe it's just me, but I thought this was a Metal festival...