R.I.P. Kerri Lee Tucker

Oh man! This is the first I've heard of that! She was from the South, too. She will be missed! I LOVE That Metal Show, BTW! I hope they dedicate the entire current season to her! RIP, Kerri!

Time and a place for everything, something you may learn as you age hopefully

As i age? How old do you think I am ?

Furthermore, don't all act like she was an important part of the show or some major talent. She had two talents that got her on the show (@) (@)

Don't make it out like her involvement in the show was anything more than being eye candy.

And yes, of course it is sad someone passed.

Only 25, that's sad.
And yeah I never read Blabbermouth any more either. Out of like 50 articles there will be only one mentioning a band I care about.

Bummer, been so busy lately with work I hadn't heard. I personally love TMS, I do wish they'd extend the program to an hour long set though. As its set up now the segments are too short, though they are all quite usually enjoyable. Season 3 did focus on her quite a bit, one episode she was even "dating" all the hosts...too young...RIP.

Furthermore, don't all act like she was an important part of the show or some major talent. She had two talents that got her on the show (@) (@)

Don't make it out like her involvement in the show was anything more than being eye candy.

I think you should pass that sentiment along to her family in a card.

As Fat Albert said with (TWO) "WORDS"= No Class. I agree with Curly.

Just found about this today. That is sad news. Thought she was a good addition. Agree with Curly in his sentiments. Some people are cold.

The obituary says nothing about the cause of death. But given her young age and recent appearance on The Metal Show, I doubt it was natural causes. I also doubt it was an auto accident or the obit would have stated as much. It's a shame to see such a young death.