Stride gets a shot to open for Bon Jovi in New York

metropolisimages

Ion Drive
Apr 7, 2005
Houston, TX
www.eternityblack.com
Stride recently opened for Bon Jovi last month in Houston for a sold out crowd of over 20,000. Stride was able to do this because of all your votes. Well we need your help once again. Next week you will be able to vote for Stride again but this time its for the opportunity to open for Bon Jovi in New York for a sell out crowd at Giants Stadium. We appreciate all your help and support. Vote as often as you like. Remember, you wont be able to vote for stride until next monday March 27th and you can vote as many times as you like through April 2nd. The link is http://bonjovi.livedaily.com/

Thanks to all our progpower friends. See ya in September!! Get the word out\m/

Okay.... The whole "talk over the song" thing is annoying. I want to hear the music not them talk about how awesome it was opening for Bon Jovi.

But yeah, will certainly get my votes in for Stride :)

First thing I thought was, "Oh cool! I could see Stride in Giant's Stadium!" Then I thought, "Oh shit, for $50, with 75,000 Bon Jovi fans." Not that there's anything wrong with dem people, just hate crowds and GS prices are bullshit.

Oh well, I'll vote a lot anyway. Maybe if they get it, they'll swing over to the Starland Ballroom the next day and do another gig.

(BTW, Giants Stadium is in NEW JERSEY, not New York.)

Hey. At least Bon Jovi would put on an entertaining show. Bon Jovi is the artist that its fun to hate, but secretly a lot of metal guys & gals enjoy. =p