STRIDE makes the top 3 in contest to open for Bon Jovi

Hey guy's, thanks for all your support. I just went to the 96.5 address and it looks like there letting you vote multiple times, so please vote as much as possible.

Thanks again
Gary Belin
Stride

Joel Gregoire said:
the voting officially starts Monday (tomorrow) so PLEASE vote for us!!! Thank ya'll sooooo much for your support!!! Joel gee-tarist fer stride

I voted for Life of Riley, they look so much tougher! :D

Seriously, you got my vote, and I'll be sure to hit a bunch of workstations at the office tonight! This ought to be a shoo in!
Good luck!!!!!!:headbang:

J-Dubya

Now I am not up with all this new fangled technology, but a little birdie told me that sometimes all you need to do is clear out your cookies in your browser, and you can vote a "few" times.

"Vote early -- and vote often" - Richard J. Daley :)

Thanks to all of you that voted for us, it means a lot. If any of you out there can still vote, please do so as we have until tomorrow at noon (CST) to vote.

Thanks again.
Gary Belin
Stride

Voted on every computer here at work that i could get on. And on the ones at home. Good Luck Guys.

From http://www.khmx.com/pages/hang.html

"Congratulations to Stride, winner of our "Have a Nice Gig" contest. Look for them opening for Bon Jovi's "Have A Nice Day" World Tour Tuesday at the Toyota Center!
Thanks to all the bands who submitted CDs and Mix listeners for voting!!
Now, Stride will be entered in a national competition through which one band will be picked to open for Bon Jovi at Giants Stadium this summer and receive a demo deal!!! "

:) Way to go guys!