STRIDE WON!!!!!!!!

So.....did anyone from Bon Jovi watch? Details, details! :)

(I'm guessing probably not. On large tours like that, the headliner almost never interacts with the openers unless they have a desire to.)

Joel Gregoire said:
I just wanted to say that we had a great show with Bon Jovi at Toyota Center on Tuedsay night and to once again thank each and every one of you for helping us make a dream come true of playing a sold out arena happen!!!! Joel

I know you guys iimpressed a lot of people and made new fans. Everyone around me was asking about getting an album. Why me? I guess it was my singing along with Gary! :)

The big question on my mind is what was the fan reaction? Were they a hot crowd for the opening act, or were they just sitting on their hands waiting for Bon Jovi? Any particular songs they really popped for?

adaher said:
The big question on my mind is what was the fan reaction? Were they a hot crowd for the opening act, or were they just sitting on their hands waiting for Bon Jovi? Any particular songs they really popped for?
Fans were very vocal as cries of "STRIDE!!!" were heard throughout the crowd. As for the rest of the audience, they were probably puzzled ... at least in the beginning. But by the end of their set, the sound of the applause was proof that Stride not only impressed the uninitiated but picked up new fans.