The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

Yea Im pretty sure mine is an 87 and it sounds nothing like a fender haha
If you want to check, I think you can look at the serial number if you have it/it's on the amp. If it starts in 87 it's an 87 model; if it ends in 88 it's an 88 model. Not 100% sure on this just remember hearing about it somewhere.

I think that 87 = fender, and 88 = marshall talk is bullshit.
Come on, a high-gain amplifier based on a Fender???

Lee Jackson modified Marshalls, but not fenders. Or am i talking bullshit? I know he worked for fender.

Lee Jackson GP1000P (pedal):
slide672.jpg

It pop-upped on Ebay for a couple of times.
But the only problem: It didnt have tubes?

I think that 87 = fender, and 88 = marshall talk is bullshit.
Come on, a high-gain amplifier based on a Fender???

Lee Jackson modified Marshalls, but not fenders. Or am i talking bullshit? I know he worked for fender.

Lee Jackson GP1000P (pedal):
slide672.jpg

It pop-upped on Ebay for a couple of times.
But the only problem: It didnt have tubes?

that no tubes thing IS weird

and my GP-1000 is 87 i think (serial number starts with 87) and it sounds pretty marshall to me

I dont remember where i read this but i read somewhere that Alexi got his Jackson guitars stolen after they recorded Hate Crew Deathroll so wouldnt that mean that he used his WildChild and Stone Guitars for recording the album?

I dont remember where i read this but i read somewhere that Alexi got his Jackson guitars stolen after they recorded Hate Crew Deathroll so wouldnt that mean that he used his WildChild and Stone Guitars for recording the album?

Yes it is. They were stolen in september 2002.
You can see his wildchild on a picture in the COBHC.com gallery (studio sessions 2002)
studio12.jpg

alexi got a dime wah...(just as a lil' note on the side; correct me if i'm wrong plz)
Correct me if im wrong thats a VOX wah pedal.
That is a rumour yeah, but we dont know it for sure. And i got 1 picture showing him and a wah. But that wah-pedal isnt a Dime or a Vox.

In CRY the spotlight is on him as he changes his guitars.
Haha, you call that "in the spotlight". The whole stage is on regular light.
And alexi is also turning his back to the camera.
Its just concidence, they camera man just films alexi cause he is the big one!

mm actually I think Alexi has now gained the ability to control cameraman's minds....so that's why that cameraman was filming him while he was changing guitars. Cuz ....Alexi is a scientologist annnd he's now a rank higher in ``The Bridge``

mm actually I think Alexi has now gained the ability to control cameraman's minds....so that's why that cameraman was filming him while he was changing guitars. Cuz ....Alexi is a scientologist annnd he's now a rank higher in ``The Bridge``
Not to be meant as an offence
I was bored, I think heartless would have the same idea.
32000645xm5.jpg