The very unofficial "Probably can't make it this year" thread

Yipes, you're right! Even more impetus for me to replace my 6-year old, 7,500+ images-taken veteran of a digital camera with something newer/better. The very first ProgPower in Europe in 1999 was its first outing. (It just refuses to die, though.)

Infinite Void said:
I'm going to miss not being able to see Havermout's amazing pictures. :worship:

*blush*

thanks man!

well there will be other festivals and gigs i'm able to shoot some pics, like Headway last weekend.

The rest will be up online in a few weeks,

Ray Alder - Fates Warning
DSC_6714.jpg

High Speed Kurt said:
I cant make it because the line up is preventing me from spending my money on a ticket. There are three touring festivals with better lineups then PP.

You, my friend, are an ass. But it's not as if I'm the first to ever tell you this.

Every forum you participate in, you just can't help but piss in people's threads, and whine about how the world doesn't cater to you. Grow up, or shut the fuck up, please.

There are plenty of people that think this is an amazing lineup. I realize that we're all just expressing opinions, but you sure could stand to learn something about tact, and when it's best to just say NOTHING.

Others, I'm sorry for the rant, but I just happened to come across this at the wrong time.

Kez said:
Others, I'm sorry for the rant, but I just happened to come across this at the wrong time.

I actually appreciate the words and agree with all of them especially the "ass" part. I guess a 3 day sell-out still isn't good enough to prove the quality of the lineup to some.

Glenn H.

Different strokes for different folks.....and if some fans preferred other lineups, or are more into heavier (or lighter) fare, so be it.

--None of which excuses dissing the festival, tactlessly, in what amounts to Glenn's own living room.

I won't be able to go this year and it sucks!! And most of the Costa Rica fans won't be there, so I guess we'll see you next year......Costa Rica Believes in Glenn !!!! :D

Yeah.. doesn't look like I'm gonna make it this year, have more pressing issues like a wedding and honeymoon. But I'll be thinkin' bout y'all whilst on the beach at Montego Bay.

Hopefully someone from the PM board will tilt a couple back in mine and my fiancee's honor :headbang:

Damn, no Mandy this year?? err, oh yeah, and no Scott either? That blows... Screw Montego Bay... ProgPower could have been your honeymoon. What's wrong with you both?

oh well... at least you'll go home with a well-tanned head. ;)

booB said:
Damn, no Mandy this year?? err, oh yeah, and no Scott either? That blows... Screw Montego Bay... ProgPower could have been your honeymoon. What's wrong with you both?

oh well... at least you'll go home with a well-tanned head. ;)

heheheh, I wants her all to meself.....
side's there's not much in the way of "alone time" at PPUSA,
and Glen needs to make it an "all-inclusive"