what do you think that really happen after we die?

Rosa Negra Imortal

love never dies
Jun 13, 2002
Jardim da Saudade
Visit site
Heaven? Hell? A different place? Nothing, it's the end and that's all?

I believe that we go to a different place...so abstract and surreal that I won't waste time here trying to explain it, but maybe is a place where our spirits spend time together, trying to rest or something else.

I would like to die and come back just as a test for let me know what we face (or not) after we die.

Have you never had any curiosity about this?
What do you think?

you don't have to die to go to this place
you can try and have an OBE, and then travel to the astral plane...

here is why i don't think that OBEs and spirits is bullshit:

I've been talking to so many people about this subject, heard a lot of experinces and stories and been to many forums...

now I find it very hard to believe that all the people i've talked to lied to me,
PLUS, i've had a similer experince myself.

Well, i´ve never quite been sure, don´t really want anything to be there after it all..

but, here's a thought that came to me recently.

i do believe in mediums, i.e. that they can see those who have passed away, and that some of those who have passed away and were close to you can still "hang around" and watch what's happening a bit..

and i could never really make it fit, because i didn´t really believe in an afterlife.. and what REALLY bugged me was that what the mediums say about one's future so often ends up being true (specially with my parents). and i never understood how that worked, was it all prearranged and we didn´t really do anything ourselves, the ultimate destiny question and all that crap.

but. as i said, here's a thought. those who have passed away.. might be in another dimension. and that dimension is different concerning space and time. And since they can "move" through time, they can see what will be for us, so there's no one really arranging what will be in our lives, but they can just see what we will do and..

ah well, that's just a thought, really.

I tend to agree with that thought...

and there are people who can live in several dimension parelleli,
the GURUS from india for example...
that's why they know so much
cuz they live here with us but on the same time they exist in higher dimensions... that sounds really cool :p

im not sure what happens after death. i know there has to be something though. There cant be just nothing and thats it and we went through all this bullshit for nothing. There has to be some kind of after-life, i just dont know what.

Like I've always believed, think about what it was like before you were born, there you have it.

when you die you SHOULD return to the earth. What do you think the soil is made of? that's read stones and dead things. however, being the stupid creatures we are we continue to try and conquer nature and actually try to keep dead bodies from being natural, we dress them up and put make up on them and remove their organs. another way how humans ignore the natural cycle of things. sure, we can't cheat death but we sure try to keep our deaths seperate from nature.

i don't beleive in an afterlife. i beleive this is it and that i should live for now and not for some uncertain life after death. plus, living forever would suck.

Originally posted by Belial
Death is when you're body ceases to function. When life is extinguished. Why do people think there is something beyond that?

the same reason that people believe in spirits.

because some people actually managed to leave their body (like me), and also get to the astral plane (not like me) where there are various non-organic beings.

tell me, are you sure that you are really sitting and read this thread now? that it's not just a dream?

i hope that answers your question :p