What's the worst thing you've ever done

there was a party with people from the office. it was hosted at the apartment of this gorgeous chick (a colleague) and her boyfriend. i went to the toilet and noticed the dirty laundry basket was there. yep, i opened it and sniffed her bras and panties. mmhmmmm

I barfed on someone by mistake once.Can't handle booze.:puke:

Also,licked pillows at the fragile age of 8, but I've already shared this story in another thread.Not sure if it's bad, just weird, I guess.

I barfed on someone by mistake once.Can't handle booze.:puke:

I did this once too, but I was no way under the influence. I was only in the third grade and it was at an assembly. I ate pizza for breakfast and by noon, the person (another kid) who sat infront of me got a rude and disgusting awakening. And since that day, me and this person never spoke to eachother. We see eachother everyday too. And it is not because we never talked because third graders are chatty and I would talk to this person everyday. I am pretty sure it was because of the puke.

Pillow licking isn't that weird if you are practicing making out and in the throes of early puberty.............................

I used to fantasize about piss drinking when I was like 10 but now the thought grosses me out.

Thanks, asshole. You just made me laugh out loud on a crowded train. People are staring.

political-pictures-obama-job.jpg

I've got a list that could take up several pages. Off the top of my head:

I once set fire to a field during a heat wave. A guy in his late teens (I was about 5 at the time) came running with a shovel to put it out. When the fire brigade came and started asking questions about who started it I pointed to the guy with the shovel.

I peed on the handle of a church door about an hour before Sunday service (and clogged all of the toilets in another one).

I put a cat in a canvas bag and swung it twice in the air.

A girl once passed out with her arms around a friend. We swapped places about three minutes before she woke up and told her she'd been harrassing me all night.

Everything I did was before the age of 15 (there is a lot more, but I won't bother). Been tryng to make up for it since. :erk:

I once set fire to a field during a heat wave. A guy in his late teens (I was about 5 at the time) came running with a shovel to put it out. When the fire brigade came and started asking questions about who started it I pointed to the guy with the shovel.
:lol: i did this once with a few friends except we ran before the cops came.

I had this two-way cockteasing session with a friend of mine for a month or so last year. That was terrible. She still brings it up every now and then but we're on good terms at the moment. It can get harsh between us at times though for sure. Because we never really had closure.

MYSTERIOUS

The worst thing I have ever done actually is looked at that onion-slicer diced and chopped hand over in the "you laugh you lose" thread. Fucking BARF.