What's the worst thing you've ever done

When I was a teenager I did some quite stupid and mean things, nothing to be proud of. I remember when I had sex with a girl in a church at noon, then we painted with blood an small inverted cross on the doors. We also spat the blessed water at the entrance.

I had sex with another girl a couple years ago. After that she said: 'I love u, then I said: 'I don't, really. You are for me just a well-shaped and tasty piece of flesh. I don't really care what you think or feel about me, since I don't care about you'. 'Twas terrible.

A friend of mine started to attend Tae-Kwon-Do classes and after just a couple of lessons, he thought he was some kind of Bruce Lee or Van Damme. So, one day he asked me to throw him a punch. I did it with all my strenght and it landed clean. I broke his nose.

On a funeral of a relative, a cousin said crying: 'he was so kind, why dear lord did you take him with you' (or something like that). I said: wait a minute, what are u saying? he was an asshole, a real piece of shit and deserved to die - btw 'twas true - and c'mon, God doesn't even exists. If you wanna blame something, blame this dead guy who drank daily like there was no tomorrow...I'm sorry, indeed he had no tomorrow'.

You're a false. I find it doubtful that the world pauses to let you monologue like that.

You're free to believe it or not, but I'll tell you what happened after those things:

-The girl? she said something like "u're a piece of shit, I don't wanna see you anymore" tried to slap me but I stopped her hand, and that's how things went. I've never saw her again, not even once.

-I went with my friend to the hospital. I said: u asked for it but anyway I overdid it, so I'm sorry about that. He understood and accepted my apologizes.

-About the funeral stuff, he couldn't do anything - maybe he was just too sad about our uncle that passed away, I'll never know - he just saw me with angry eyes, crying; So I just left the place and never talked with him again.

I had sex with another girl a couple years ago. After that she said: 'I love u, then I said: 'I don't, really. You are for me just a well-shaped and tasty piece of flesh. I don't really care what you think or feel about me, since I don't care about you'. 'Twas terrible.

Haha, reminded me of this fucking dialogue I had w/ this weird (kinda pretty) chick in a pub near my school. She was quite drunk between classes and she came to me there and said: "Ondra, I'd like to sleep with you" and I replied "But I wouldn't" heh, then she jumped on backpedal: "dude, I was making fun" and I replied "but I wasn't". :erk:

I don't like girls like this. She has US boyfriend who is just a typical US guy and it just feels like she likes him just because he's american and different or something. I hate when she talks english and thinks it's fucking cool. Bleh. I'd fuck her only if she didn't want to.

That is funny. Sometimes when my uncles goes to Taco Bell, he will order a fajita, but say "fagina". It gets them everytime.

As I said before, I never really did anything bad but as I think about some recent events, my younger brother got a calluse on his foot one time and ripped it off. He just threw it in his garbage can and as a few days passed, it turned a different color and looked kind of like a Lays potato chip. So he took it out of the garbage can, put it in this potato chip bag, and watched one of his friends take a bite into it. Very gross and the worst thing I have ever witnessed.