Where is everybody coming from??

We're coming from St. Joseph, Missouri via Beaumont, Texas. Driving to Texas first to visit my husband's family, who are going to keep our son while we go to ProgPower. Then driving from Texas to Atlanta with friends.

We're going to spend WAY too much time in a car during that two week period.
crap.gif

Stacy

NP~ Jasun Tipton "Night's Pulse"

FataMorgana said:
We're coming from St. Joseph, Missouri via Beaumont, Texas. Driving to Texas first to visit my husband's family, who are going to keep our son while we go to ProgPower. Then driving from Texas to Atlanta with friends.

We're going to spend WAY too much time in a car during that two week period.
crap.gif

Stacy

NP~ Jasun Tipton "Night's Pulse"

Night Pulse huh?? That is cool...
I like that, it is very cool...

Right-on 'tattooedsean666'-- dig Chandler-- my parents live there- cool place to visit- we make it down a couple times a year--might be there in August--might have to hook-up for a 'cold-one'!!! Metal-On

I was lucky when I went to milwaukee metalfest in that in my connecting flight, I met up with a fellow metalhead and we happened to be one row apart and the people let us sit together. we agreed and disagreed on all that is metal till we got to milwaukee. It was a fun plane ride. I leave so early for atlanta that I will be one sleeping music listening tattooed freak :)

powermetal2000 said:
I'm flying in from San Francisco,CA. Just gotta figure out what I'm gonna do on the 5 1/2 hour flight.

you lucky, it's just 5 hours something, mine is 14 hours! but you know you can't concentrate on anything as you'll get too excited :)

good luck with your flight! ::wave:

Dothan, Alabama......missed PP3(and POS...dam) Attended PP2! Now I'm back for more!

when our eyes meet once more there will be peace....

AngraRULES said:
Hey... yeah that sounds good enough...
I'm coming from Danbury - Connecticut...

Holy crap! I used to live in Ridgefield! I remember when tickets for last year's show went on sale, I went to Filene's in the mall to get my ticket right when they went on sale...there was a younger guy in front of me who was there for the same reason, and they told him they didn't sell tickets for stuff in Atlanta there...maybe that guy was you?

Anyway, I now live in NYC but I'll be flying down from Rochester, where I see to matters of "higher" education.